Chapter 79 The Soul of the Elven Family

The Orcs opened their eyes with difficulty, and they looked terrified at Al, who was pale, biting his lips, and approached with a machete.

    At this point, they found themselves regaining their ability to speak.

    The nearest Orc to Al shouted :

    "Don't come, don't come ! We know it's wrong ! We're leaving the elf forest!

    A hint of hesitation flashed between Al's looks.

    Only when he remembered the tribulations of the race, his expression finally turned completely cold :

    " it's been too many times..."

    With that, he stood on tiptoe, wielded a machete, and stabbed the Orc in the chest.

    " it's... ...late."

    At the moment the machete pierced the chest, the Orc issued a painful whine, and then the whole body began to convulse, and quickly aged, quickly to ashes ... ...

    War sacrifice !

    While the goddess gave Al the natural mark, this skill, which belonged to the druid, became his passive ability.

    Seeing what happened to his companions, the remaining Orcs changed their faces.

    Blackstone looked in disbelief before this young spirit, the heart surged up the huge waves :

    " changed... they changed..."

    And after killing the first Orc, Al looked at his blood-stained hands and became more determined :

    "If only war and blood can save the people... ...then start with me!"

    With that, he turned and went to the next Orc ... ...

    Red blood spattered on his pale face, reflecting his silvery hair and dark blue pupils, making the elf boy look extra condensed and determined.

    I'll go. I'm so handsome ! It's a different person !

    Looking at Al's back, Demasia opened her mouth in surprise.

    This cold, handsome little boy is afraid he's not going to suck on a wave of female fans !

    If I remember correctly, there's still a lot of Zhengtai control on the forum !

    He glanced at several surviving female players and found that many of them were bright-eyed and had barely put the stars in their eyes.

    Demasia : ... ...

    " this age of face-watching..."

    He looked up at the sky 45 degrees and shook his head sadly.

    But soon, Demasia reacted, looking at Al's movements with a hint of pain :

    "Damn ! It's all about experience and contribution!

    "Al ! Save some for Big Brother!

    He quickly got up, ready to pick up the machete to join each other, but surprised to find that the body actually can not move ... ...

    Demasia : ... ...

    " hell plot animation!"

    He grinned and sat on the ground again.

    Other players have noticed this as well.

    They were also unable to act, and had to witness Al kill an orc who had lost resistance.