Chapter 51 Eve's Doubts

"It's Samir. He's found the rest of the Elf."

    After casting her consciousness on Samir, Eve quickly learned the cause and effect.

    After dozens of days' journey, the devout old priest crossed forests and mountains, and finally found a flame of the many ethnic groups of the former Elf Kingdom in the corner of the dark mountains.

    And after showing miracles and oracles, he also successfully re-energized the faith of the elf tribe.

    Perceiving the photons of faith in the divine space, Eve was satisfied.

    Although most of these believers are shallow believers because they have just picked up their faith, only the old patriarch Philosir and some older elves have reached the level of faith, but it is a good start.

    The Flames are no more than the Gale, and Eve is delighted to have this result.

    And when he listened to the prayers of the believers and saw through their memories how they lived over the years, Eve's heart was even more sad ... ...

    They drifted around, hiding from hunting teams of humans and Orcs; They lack food, and at their worst, they rely on grass-roots bark to satisfy their hunger ... ...

    I don't know how many old elves fell on the migration road, how many young strong died in the struggle against the enemy, and how many young elves died or were hunted by other races ... ...

    Among the many elf tribes, the flames, with a population of nearly 10,000, are already a large tribe, but now there are fewer than 300 people left, mostly old and weak, and the average strength is less than the median black iron.

    In this thousand years, the elves have suffered too many hardships. Eve has no doubt that if this continues, I'm afraid in a hundred years, the elves will be history.

    "You have endured enough, and since I have inherited the tree of the world, I will protect you."

    Eve sighed, pulled out a few divine powers, and crossed the void to give the past.

    And with Eve's divine power, the people who re-picked up the flames of faith immediately felt a sacred light coming to their body, warm and soft, and all the ailments in the body disappeared in a flash.

    Everyone feels the re-energized vitality and vitality in the body, and even the old spirit of physical decline also erupted with strong vitality.

    Not only that, but they faintly felt that something was broken in their bodies, and that the whole body and soul seemed to be more free.

    It was the curse of the Elves imposed after the Gods' war, passed down from generation to generation... ...and the culprit behind the Elves' fall to the silver rank.

    After picking up the faith, Eve has the power to exorcise the curse from them.

    Of course, because the curse is a one-off, Eve's exorcism won't attract the attention of those enemies.

    And the strength of the elves, also got promoted in an instant, even several directly broke through the rank, reached the black iron median !

    Of course, it's only so much.

    It's not that Eve can't continue to help them improve, but because if he continues to improve, he will overdraft their potential.

    Unlike players, these indigenous elves are descendants of the original elves and are not born directly from the tree of the world.