Chapter 131 Daily Throwing Pots

The forest of the elf.

    After sending a system message to the player, Eve will also be captured by his own demigod Walker crisply killed.

    Similar to the gods, the soul of the demigod Walker is also connected to the cold winter and Ural, the god of hunting.

    Eve was able to cut off this connection when he opened the realm, but if he closed it, Walker's soul would also return to Ural's kingdom after his death.

    But... ...he doesn't have that chance anymore.

    While killing Walker, Eve also destroys his soul.

    And then, all of Walker's powers were pulled out by Eve ... ...

    It's over 270 !

    According to the strength of the strength, the demigod's divine power is generally between 100 and 300 points.

    And as a senior demigod, Walker has reached the peak of demigod strength, full state actually has 300 points of divine power value !

    But in the struggle, he consumed a lot, but even so, there were more than 270 left.

    And all this, Eve laughed at, became his own nourishment.

    Although in the process of absorption loss, but eventually also provided Eve with more than 100 points of divine power.

    This made Eve very satisfied and instantly made up for the cost of opening up the divine domain.

    The consumption of the Divine Domain is indeed terrible. Almost every minute it lasts, it consumes Eve 1 point of divine power !.

    If you use the power of the law, the consumption will soar.

    So, after killing Walker, Eve shuts down the Divine Domain.

    But instead of stopping, He summoned his own incarnation again ... ...

    The pot, someone still has to carry it.

    ……

    Dark mountains.

    The night tourer looked terrified and ran desperately.

    At this moment, he had no regard for elegance, and wanted to use all his magic to stay away from this place.

    "I never thought... ...that even Lord Walker had failed... ...and failed so completely..."

    "How could it be ? Shouldn't it be a new god ? How can he have the power to defeat Lord Walker when he has not even been out of the world of Segus, and certainly has not opened up his own kingdom?

    "Or... ...someone behind his back?"

    At this time, the night tourer's heart suddenly appeared himself into the elf forest when the figure ... ...

    He did not see the figure when the elves and the Orcs were at war.

    In other words, Death's family didn't shoot !

    Is it death who sent his own spirit ?

    The night tourer's expression was a little terrified.

    Still, he wasn't too worried about Walker's safety.

    Because Walker is the angel of the true God, even if he is killed, the soul will return to heaven.