Chapter 154 Brother Mu, I'm too hard !

"Patch update?"

    The two of them were slightly stunned.

    Elf Country since the internal test, only one version of the big update and one version of the small update.

    While the average player often finds that the game system seems to be updated inadvertently, it's all harmlessly refined.

    It's an internal test ! All understand.

    But this is the first time that patch updates have been released in the form of announcements.

    Li Mu and Demasia looked at the time, and they stopped caring.

    It's only ten minutes. Just get off the line early.

    ……

    When Li Mu plans to enter the game again, it is the second day of Blue Star.

    Taking advantage of this update, he completely cut off the game pod and slept in reality.

    Before he slept in reality, consciousness was in the game.

    Although physical fatigue can be recovered by sleeping, long-term games can bring mental fatigue.

    Of course, some players find this problem can also be solved.

    That's when you enter the game in your sleep, and let your consciousness sleep in the game.

    However, Li Mu is used to breaking off the game cabin every once in a while and having a good rest.

    Otherwise... ...he feels that sooner or later he can't tell the difference between the game and the reality.

    "Elves Country" is so realistic, this game reminds Li Mu of a series of old movies he has seen "The Matrix".

    As time went on, he became more and more skeptical that the official was to build this magic virtual online game according to the standards of the Matrix.

    Really is simply, shit to be made, do not know to say is simulation or pervert ... ...

    If it wasn't for the system and bgm, I'm afraid he would really be confused with reality.

    All in all, what can confirm is "Elves Country" uses technology should be different from other online games.

    Perhaps... this is the real stealth online game in the heart of the players.

    Li Mu sighed with emotion.

    And in addition to that open hang general thinking acceleration, if the player stays in the game more time, perhaps also will be affected to a certain extent ... ...

    "Actually... ...if the game is real, it's good. But unfortunately, the game is a game.

    Li Mu sighed, while starting the game cabin, while flipping the phone to see his up main backstage.

    Time entered July, the university has already had summer vacation, so Li Mu's leisure time also increased.

    But as an anchor, he hasn't been on the air for almost a month ... ...

    These days he spends almost every day in the house playing games, doing little except eating, bathing and regularly posting videos.

    As for the uploaded video, naturally "elf country" recorded video, the content mainly includes li mu game recordings, as well as some of the skills he touched in the game, such as how to quickly improve npc favorability and so on.