Chapter 24 First Mainline Task

Evegao sat on the phantom throne of consciousness, smiling at the people he had pulled in.

    That's right, conscious space.

    Everything here is based on Eve's tree heritage of the ancient mother of nature's heavenly temple.

    Blue Star's player is the consciousness that he uses the network channel to pull the other person into his own consciousness space. And Basaka and Alice belong to their own believers, and can be called by themselves.

    Although Eve is currently in poor form and unable to create an incarnation. But in the space of consciousness, it's different. It's all about his own imagination, and it's the best place to fool people.

    The discovery of the crystallization of God's blood involves Eve's further recovery, which is at stake; And if done properly, it's likely that Eve has a chance to reverse his current disadvantage, so this time he decided to end up himself.

    In addition, Eve is also to strengthen their sense of existence among players, to cultivate players and believers for themselves... ahem, for the Elf Country awareness, to establish their leadership in the game.

    After all, eve's positioning is not only behind-the-scenes gm, but also an important npc to guide players. If you really rely on the natives for everything, you're no different from the background board.

    Players, whether you're a god or a tree, will truly support you unless they're really involved in their game, really benefit them, really recognize you as a character.

    And it turns out that Eve's choice of appearances worked well.

    Not to mention Basaka and Alice, who were moved to tears and worshipped by the mother god, the four Blue Star players were completely suppressed.

    Although they met once when creating characters, Eve was just a pass-through program he set in the game system, and the shock was far from this one.

    Magnificent shrines, magnificent rivers of stars, sacred and ethereal chanting, and... ...the immaculate goddess of sanctity that can't produce even a trace of profanity.

    True God ! This is the true god !

    The true ruler of the world of Elfland !

    When he first entered the temple, Demasia tried to throw a secret idea of identification after seeing the true god, but when he did see Eve, all of them died out.

    It's the instinctive awe of ordinary people when they see something beyond their understanding !

    At this moment, Demasia was almost forgetting that she was in the game ... ...

    At this moment, there was only one thought left in his mind :

    Lord Goddess, do you still accept believers ?

    " under the crown of the mother god."

    As Demasia fancied, the frantic voice of the oak guard Bassacana rang :

    "I have brought back the gods that belong to you."

    With that, he knelt on one knee, respectfully bowed his head, but the pale green blood crystals held high.

    " good."

    Eve on the throne bowed his head gently, and his majestic voice was three points kind and seven points satisfied.