Chapter 42, the blood bar is bright!

The old Goblin, who was backfired by magic, raised his head with difficulty. His eyes widened, some looking incredibly at the energy giants several meters high in front of him.

    The image of the other side coincides with its impression of winter and the god of hunting ... ...

    " crown... under crown..."

    Its lips are glutinous, fearful and aweful, and it can't even say a word.

    The energy giant looked at it, with no joy or sadness in his eyes, and no emotion, but the cold hum that followed expressed his inner dissatisfaction and made Goblin subconsciously shake.

    And at the same time, with the bright silver light and the faint hymn, a sacred and vast pressure from the giant's body instantly released ... ...

    That is the natural oppression of the higher existence against the lower existence from the origin of life.

    The spirit of the true God is overpowering !

    The Goblin priest only felt an irresistible force against his heart, directly against his soul, making it headache, almost faint for a moment ... ...

    It fell to the ground, unable to move a bit, but the heart is constantly roaring, with a hint of joy happy :

    It's God !

    It's the power of God

    And after looking at Goblin, the Power Giant quickly turned his attention to the invaders who poured into the temple.

    " elf?"

    His deep, hoarse, heavy, solemn voice was a touch of doubt.

    And when he saw the players, even his blurred faces seemed to be a little surprised.

    Somehow, under the power of the giants, the players did not shiver like Goblin.

    Instead, their eyes gleamed, though they vomited blood, as if their souls were unaffected.

    They looked at him curiously and alertly, without fear, without respect, with only novelty and excitement.

    What's more, it's starting to be amazed :

    "Yes boss ! It's definitely the boss!"

    "It's not Ural, is it ? It's like that idol!"

    "It's ugly... ...far worse than a goddess."

    "But the special effects are a little awesome... ...just scared me."

    "I feel like he's so strong, I can't see the depth..."

    "It's not going to die..."

    "Why don't we go first... ...I've only got one perfect resurrection left..."

    Power giant : ... ...

    Although he could not understand the group's talk, the offensive between the words was perceived by him.

    The majesty of the gods is not to be blasphemed !

    The energy giant roared, the huge energy palm instantly patted the player, and in a twinkling of an eye four or five unlucky guys were photographed into mosaics.

    " shit!"

    " shit!"

    “……”