Chapter 45 Players' Attack and Kill

" win!"

    " well done!"

    Players cheered as they watched the destruction of the divine incarnation.

    And then, it's the focus on the greatest meritorious :

    "It's the boxed lunch guy!"

    "Good sharp operation, skill convergence is very handsome ah!"

    " how did you just do it?"

    Listening to the praise of other players, box lunch did not say much, but silently bent over, will scattered on the ground of the god blood crystal one by one pick up.

    At the same time, a new system bar appears in all players' vision.

    [dinging]

    [The plot boss "Urrell's divine power incarnation" has been defeated]

    [beater: Player "Boxed Lunch"]

    [All players participating in the battle will be rewarded based on damage contribution!]

    [Reward settlement begins...]

    Box lunch also appeared in the view of the system prompt, but different from other players, his vision also appeared in the q version of the goddess holding fireworks cheering special effects ... ...

    And then, his reward followed

    [dinging]

    [In this mission, you contributed 4.53% damage, accumulated experience of 4532 points, contribution of 1373 points]

    [As the Defeater of Ural Power Incarnation, you receive additional mission rewards: 1000 point contribution, 3 perfect resurrection times, exclusive title "Fearless"]

    [Intrepid: Even in the face of the gods, the strong heart still makes you fearless!

    Fearless ?

    Looking at the prompts in the system, the box lunch's deep pupils flashed a wave.

    He reached out, turned off the system prompt on whether to equip the title, and then stood up and walked to the players.

    Players have also received their own task rewards, after a moment of joy, they focus on the boss's drop.

    "What about the crystallization of God's blood ? Just now I saw a lot of drops!

    "This boss is so rich... ... worthy of the embodiment of divine power."

    " at least twenty!"

    "The boxed lunch guy seems to have put it away."

    "How do you divide crystallization?"

    In the player's discussion, the box lunch came to Li Mu's front.

    Just a battle, although Li Mu did not contribute a lot of damage, but has been involved in the player's command work, faintly has the trend of the player leader, the status is a bit similar to the leader of the group.

    The boxed lunch went straight to Li Mu's front and handed him the twenty-six crystals of God's blood. His voice was short and powerful :

    " you distribute."

    Li Mu picked the eyebrows, and then nodded, will God blood crystallization over.

    For a moment, more than 70 pairs of eyes looked over.