Chapter 36 The Jewel of Death

At the tree of the world, Eve, who had just given the player a mission reward, soon felt Basaka's sacrifice prayer.

    Her heart moved and opened the channel of sacrifice, and then a small staff was added to the space of the gods.

    Eve was slightly happy, and he waved his hand again, sending "Mission Goal 2 Complete" to each player in the form of a system notification, and rewarding each player 300 points of contribution.

    Contribution is a function that players will only be enabled when they are promoted to level 11. It is the points that players need to transfer jobs, exchange skills, and equipment in Eve's temple. At the same time, players can also trade contribution between players, which is a form of currency in the early stages of the game.

    At the beginning of the game, eve had too few npcs and not many players, so she would step in in the form of contribution, skill learning and equipment exchange, opening the contribution exchange system in the temple.

    But in the future, eve plans to gradually distribute these basic functions to other npcs, both to improve the player's communication with the npc and to reduce the burden of the game system to save power, while he focuses on special skills or rare equipment.

    After rewarding the player, Eve focused on Gollum's Dead Staff.

    As soon as the Staff of the Dead entered the divine space, Eve felt the intense throbbing feeling again. He gently touched it with divine power, and a purple-black energy immediately emanated from the pearls at the top of the Staff. It's the power of pure elf dead.

    Perceiving the desperation and sadness of the dead, Eve sighed in her heart and sanitized it :

    " your nightmare, it's over."

    The holy and gentle divine power passed, and the purple-black energy was immediately purified, and the spirits were transformed into spirits, who worshipped Eve and recited the ode to nature gratefully. Then the power of pure faith poured into Eve's deity.

    And the purple pearl, also faded the original color, became crystal clear transparent. If it wasn't for a slight crack on it, it would be a perfect piece of art.

    And at the moment of purifying the power of the dead, Eve clearly sensed that his power rose another five points.

    And before that, the players destroyed more than 200 Goblin, a total of 2.4 points of divine power for him; The destruction of the High Priest Goblin and his army of the dead provided him with 4 more divine power, and the finding of a divine blood crystal provided him with 1.5 more divine power.

    Even after all the attrition, His power now exceeds 25 points, the highest in history !

    Looking at her power, Eve was delighted.

    "It seems that the destruction of Goblin is indeed a good way, if can destroy all the emerald Goblin, I am afraid my divine power value can be added a few more!"

    "Well, when the player upgrades and transfers, they can completely wipe out the remaining Goblins, and the remaining priests should not be a threat." The crystals of the divine blood they collected should be hidden somewhere in the ruins... ...how can there be four or five?"

    Eve thought anticipatingly.

    "In addition... there should be six or seven remains of the Elf City in the Elf Forest, including the Elf King Capital..."

    "Even the nearest emerald to me has appeared in Goblin, and I'm afraid these areas have been infiltrated by Ural. If we can destroy all Goblins in these places, perhaps my divine power can break the fifty mark!"

    "Not only that, this does not count the blood crystallization, if the blood crystallization, I am very likely to be out of the near-death state ahead of time!"

    The thought of this, Eve's mood is more joyful, feeling one step closer to freedom of movement.

    In addition to his joy, he plans to use his divine power to transform the Necromancer into a good quality legendary staff, and then put it into the contribution redemption system for players to redeem.

    This isn't the first time he's revamped or enhanced his gear.

    Eve divides the equipment of the Segways into four types: Golden legend, purple epic, blue rare, white ordinary.

    Not to mention the wooden weapons and equipment that players were given after logging in to the game, the equipment that remained of the Orcs that had been killed by the Oak Guard Basaka was all returned by him, refurbished and thrown into the redemption system with a total of 0.1 points of divine power. It's all purple gear.

    Waiting for the player to transfer to open the exchange system, liver contribution to exchange.

    Players' obsession with equipment Eve is clear, as long as the system is opened, later to contribute as the task reward, players will certainly refer to which to play, not ambiguous.

    Thinking of this, Eve gave 0.05 points of divine power, intending to make this staff into a black iron level gold weapon, full service unique.

    However, as soon as the divine power entered the staff, the unexpected scene appeared.

    The imaginary equipment modification did not take place, and the jewel of the staff actually sucked in his divine power !

    "Hmm?"

    Eve's heart beats.

    Each high-quality staff will place a pearl at the top that can store magic, but He releases divine power !

    Divine power is not ordinary power, but the power of the true God, the highest quality and strongest energy in the world.

    "What's the situation with this jewel?"

    Eve took a closer look at the staff again, and this look instantly showed him a hint :

    "The handle of this staff is made of devil wood ? Is it a seal?"

    Devil's wood, a special precious plant that grows in the ectopic surface, has the effect of sealing objects, if more than a thousand years of devil's wood, can even block the sight of the true god to a certain extent !

    And the handle of this staff, Eve looked closely and found that it was used to seal the pearl above the staff !

    He just thought it was a staff that stores the energy of the dead, but he missed it.

    "There's something wrong with this jewel ! Yes, if there is no problem, how can a mere Goblin enslave so many elves!

    Thinking of this, Eve was cautious.

    "It seems that I am a little too happy, such a simple thing unexpectedly did not find out."

    In her mind, Eve plans to re-dispose of the equipment.

    No one who can absorb the power of God is ordinary. He needs to find out what this jewel is.

    Do it when you think of it, Eve did not hesitate to break the pearl from the staff and break the seal.

    And with the break of the seal, the original crystal clear pearl immediately emits a soft brilliance, faintly unexpectedly had a sense of solemnity.

    Eve was refreshed and then used her skills.

    In his astonishment, a full 2 points of divine power were consumed, and the real name of the pearl also appeared in his heart :

    [Hella's Soul Jewel (Broken)