Chapter 126 The New God Who Stealed the Clergy

The golden lock is so fast that it instantly interrupts the demigod Walker's movement.

    His face was slightly solemn, and he quickly loosened the lock that bound Demasia and turned to the sudden attack.

    Two chains of divine power collided together, causing a violent explosion of energy.

    Listen to only "boom" a loud noise, all players feel the ear in a flash deaf, the whole earth is slightly shaken.

    And when they looked at the demigod Walker again, they found in front of him on the ground already appeared a radius of nearly 100 meters of giant pit ... ...

    Some of the houses and Orcs that existed there had instantly turned to fly ash.

    "What the hell... that's a little too strong?"

    Looking at the aftermath of the explosion, the players stared and subconsciously swallowed a spittle.

    It was not until this moment that they truly realized how far apart the power of demigods and the power of mortals ... ...

    And this giant pit just now is just the aftermath of the collision of demigod forces.

    Demigod Walker seems unsurprised by the sudden attack and the presence of strange locks.

    See him sneer a humming ground, vicissitudes of heavy voice resounding in the air :

    "Hehe, the speculation under the crown of the true gods is really good, and there is really a new god seal. This divine power... ...with the breath of nature and life... ...and sure enough, you have stolen the power that should belong under the crown!"

    The new gods seal the gods ?

    Hearing half-length Walker's words, the Orcs were stunned and soon shook.

    "The Elf Forest has born a new true god!"

    "Is it... ...the new true God that has subdued the elves?"

    "It must be, otherwise... ...how to explain their change!"

    "How can those long ears convert?"

    "Wait... ...could it be the tree of the world?"

    "No way, if it were the tree of the world, God the Father would have descended with you..."

    The Orcs talked a lot and quickly ruled out the right answer.

    Not to blame them, the news of the fall of the world tree is well known, and unlike the true god, who put life entirely on the power of faith, the ancient god, even if he had faith, the origin of life was based on the noumenon.

    The fall of the ancient gods means the death of the body, and it is almost impossible to rely on the faith of the believers to resurrect !

    Plus, the gods who made enemies of the world don't react ... ...

    So... ...one step wrong, one step wrong.

    But predictably, even if the odds are small, it is only a matter of time before Eve's recovery is suspected.

    But even so, Eve decided to wear a waistcoat.

    After all... ...time is running out for him.

    Twenty years may seem a long time, but it's just a moment for the slow-growing god.

    He must seize every opportunity to strengthen himself !