Chapter 15 Opening a Tree

When came to the forest, Li Mu to the "Elves Country" of the truth, deeper feelings.

    The ancient trees were straight, with branches hugging each other, and the gray-black bark was covered with dark green moss. Big trees and vines entwined, like covered with layers of large nets, lush grass enough to have a person's height ... ...

    The air is fresh and pure with the unique smell of vegetation and earth.

    Occasionally, birds pass by, the sound of whispering is particularly clear, and unknown beasts sing, mysterious vicissitudes.

    Here, it's a virgin forest.

    Combined with Eve to the game system collocation, resounding in the player's consciousness of the elf style of the scene music, a sense of dream away from the hustle and bustle can not help rising to Li Mu's heart.

    Picking off a branch, tearing off a leaf, looking at the clear outline of the veins and the pale green juice of the wound, Li Mu had to sigh the fine production of the game.

    "If I hadn't logged in to the game myself, plus this amazing bgm, I'm afraid I would have really thought I had crossed."

    He could not help feeling.

    He turned off the live broadcast and changed it to video.

    In fact, in the "thinking acceleration" state, he is not very good live.

    Thinking for a moment, Li Mu cut open the game system, opened the novice information :

    "A ten-kilometer radius is a novice safety zone, in which you can move freely and collect mission items."

    "Ten kilometers away, there may be powerful creatures, and it's best not to die until you reach level 11 black iron..."

    "Within level 10, upgrading through daily tasks is the fastest way, and when the experience value reaches the criteria for promotion to Black Iron, you can go to the Temple of Nature to transfer..." read more

    Close the novice information bar and Li Mu looks at the map in the upper right corner of his view.

    The map is circular, centered on the tree of the world, and currently shows only a ten-kilometer radius, the largest area Eve can effectively control. And further afield, is a darkness, waiting for the player to explore.

    The last thing in the forest is trees.

    However, when looking for the right target, Li Mu is worried.

    Looking at the tree top, the chest diameter of at least one meter above the ancient trees, Li Mu felt scalp numb :

    "The trees here, too, are they huge ? If I knew I might as well form a team. "

    As far as I can see, every tree rises into the clouds.

    It took him a long time to find one that made sense.

    It was a tree more than ten meters high with a rare golden bark.

    " is this... . . . fir?"

    Li Mu picked his eyebrows.

    As a college dog who has taken an elective forestry major, Li Mu also has a small study of trees. Although the trees in front of him were slightly different and the bark was strangely colored, they were very similar to the fir he remembered.