Chapter 187 You're Here, Yuktrahir

To Eve's surprise, today's temple of death is very quiet.

    Although the temple has always been solemn and solemn, there should be many worshippers and prayers, and there should be busy divine officials.

    But today's temple of death is almost empty ... ...

    Even the rows of chairs in the temple for the believers to sit, I don't know when all of them were removed, leaving the whole hall looking empty.

    The only thing that catches your eye is a statue of death, and a small figure standing in front of it.

    Wearing a black official robe of the Great God of Death, she turned her back to Eve, who entered the temple from outside, while her eyes stayed on the jewels in the right hand of the statue of Death.

    It's the female temple chief of the dark dwarves.

    Eve's heart moved and took the initiative to remove the high-level hidden spells from her body.

    In the hall, only Eve could be heard entering the temple, stepping on the black slate ... ...

    " you're here, yuktrahill."

    Hearing footsteps, the head of the temple of death with his back turned slowly and looked at Eve.

    Her voice was calm and soft, not astonished, but as if she had known it, and the tone of her speech was as if she were facing a long-lost old man.

    And the moment she heard the last word, Eve felt her incarnation almost exploded.

    The power of her body is slightly surging, the whole person almost can't resist the direct release of the power to a magic spell to tear the opening guy to pieces ... ...

    However, after figuring out where this was, she reluctantly resisted the impulse and looked at the talking head of the temple of death.

    However, when she saw clearly the appearance of the dwarf temple, she was also slightly shocked.

    Dark Dwarfs have dark skin, gray-black hair and pupil color, as does Eve's impression of the Dwarf Temple Nagamoto through the player's perspective ... ...

    But now the temple looks very different from what Eve had seen before.

    The hair of gray black completely turned black, the original dark skin became as white as human, and that pair of gray black eyes, unexpectedly also became a pair of scarlet eyes, as if a deep sea.

    The features are still the same as the dwarf temple, but they feel as if they had changed.

    And she stood there, more a sense of indescribable majesty mystery, let the person involuntarily will have a kind of awe ... ...

    God descended to the body !

    Eve's pupils shrank slightly.

    However, she quickly reacted, instantly had eight or nine points of speculation about the identity of the other person.

    She first gently performed an elf etiquette, and then said :

    "Seeing the temple's stored power of faith empty, I thought it would be a guardian of the underworld who was summoned here by the believers, but I didn't want to be the true god..."

    When Eve said, "The Dwarve Temple Chief" seemed unsurprising. She looked out at her hands, shook her head and sighed :

    "The body and strength of the believer barely descended a thought, not as direct as the body of the incarnation."