Chapter 166 Obedience and Promotion of the Worm Mother !

Eve floats in midair.

    The holy light accompanied her around, will her unsurpassed heroic posture set off more noble mystery.

    The ethereal sound echoes in the canyon, the majesty ... ...

    " rub, domineering!"

    "The goddess is a goddess, and it's different to shoot!"

    "I love the goddess incarnation ! When can we summon?

    Seeing Eve instantly subdued the super-giant spider mother, listening to her words between the kind of superior indifference and the disregard of the mother, the players are more and more excited ... ...

    At Blue Star, "Elves Country" has been in service for more than a month.

    If the game of which npc is the most popular, then undoubtedly the goddess of eve !

    Flawless character modeling, more gorgeous than the movie special effects, coupled with the camp leader's buff bonus, and the perfect voice of the big guy, let the players almost become goddess lick dogs.

    Even when they plan to log on to Elf Game, they don't say they're going to play Elf Country, but say "Bye-bye, I'm going to guard Eve" or "Bye-bye, I'm going to guard the tree of the world."

    Of course, teasing is just teasing.

    Players know that although the goddess Eve is not in good shape, but also "Elves Country" in the ceiling battle force !

    Few of the enemies she encountered were not killed by her seconds.

    Moreover, when the plot is difficult, the goddess basically will appear, can be said to be the players' strong backing.

    Well ... ... so, it's not certain who's guarding who in the game ... ...

    Who cares.

    Anyway, to help the elves develop their forces is to help the goddess develop their forces.

    Helping the goddess develop her power, isn't it the guardian goddess ?

    Um... ...no problem.

    Of course, if you're really guarded by the goddess sister, it feels good !

    Goddess not only beautiful and powerful, can release the task, the key plot can also help players hit boss, in addition can lick ... ...

    And... li mu big guy said, this game npc has their own independent emotional and memory system, there is no reason as the camp leader of eve goddess does not ah.

    The goddess... ...is not a simple background board or symbol, nor is it a tool of emotion.

    That's the anthropomorphic leader of the camp, npc !

    How wonderful !

    Since knowing that the Gods can summon the goddess's incarnation, many players have privately asked Al Moonlight many times how to become the Gods.

    But unfortunately, every response is the same :

    "Only by completely dedicating the body and mind to the goddess can he become His God's family."

    Then again, how can you be devoted to the goddess ?

    Does it count to be playing games all the time ?