Chapter 122 Monsters ! They're monsters !

The madness of the elves also aroused the ferocity of the Orcs.

    After the initial shock, they also no longer worried, but red-eyed and the players fought.

    But like Greystone's idea, the other Orcs thought the elves were crazy.

    Otherwise, how could the elves have the idiotic idea of a life for a life ?

    It's not like they're incredibly prolific humans !

    Orcs are all soldiers, and the total population of their grotto tribe has already exceeded five thousand !

    If you really change one, even if it is back to the last era, the Elf clan will fight for a large clan !

    And these elves in front of you... ...are only a few hundred dead.

    Only, to Greystone's more and more amazement, these elves seem to be inexhaustible general ... ...

    He didn't know how many elves he had hacked to death.

    Anyway... ...when he got to ten, he stopped counting.

    That's more than the elves he's caught in decades combined.

    What is incomprehensible, however, is that even if the elves are killed more, the number does not seem to change.

    Looking around, it seems that there are still so many people.

    Not only that, but every time a group of unarmed elves rush out, screaming and dying with the Orcs ... ...

    It can be said that after so long, 90 percent of the Orcs died in this way.

    "Can't these elves kill all?! "

    Looking at the ground dyed red by blood, the heart of grey stone originally in the grip of victory suddenly gushed out a strange hesitation.

    And what made him even more incomprehensible was that whenever these elves died, no matter what their bodies were hacked into, they would become nothing in a moment ... ...

    For a moment, Greystone even thought he was hallucinating.

    Are these elves magically transformed ? !

    But the machete on the elf tore the flesh and shatter the bones was so clear, and the blood sprayed on his face was so hot ... ...

    All this tells Greystone that his enemies are definitely not hallucinations.

    But what the hell is going on with these elves ?

    The grey stone gets more and more irritating.

    The Orc warriors he followed have all changed round.

    The first teammates to rush up have died under the suicide attack of the elves.

    And this, also made Greystone even more angry.

    But as he was angry, his heart became more and more suspicious.

    Because the body disappears not only the elves, even the Orcs will be killed in the moment of rapid aging, and then to ashes ... ...

    Although the way of disappearing was different from that of the elves, but in the end, except for some dust and blood, there was no body left on the battlefield, leaving only the equipment of the Orcs.