Chapter 98 Angry Ural

The heavens, the gods of the silver frost icefield.

    The thick clouds in the sky keep rolling, snow like goose feathers in succession, and the roaring cold wind is constantly roaring ... ...

    Countless prayers lay on the ground, praying in fear and piousness.

    The weather of the kingdom of God is easily influenced by the mood of the true God.

    And at this moment, the cold winter and the god of hunting, Ural, fell into anger.

    Ural's been having a bad time lately.

    At least, he thinks so.

    First in the secret collection of the world tree god blood crystals was discovered and warned by the Lord God, and then in the Elf Forest was ambushed by unknown forces.

    Even the incarnations of His power have been destroyed by a group of humble worldly creatures suspected of death !

    The Lord God's reprimand is all ... ...

    The incarnation was destroyed by the worldly creatures, and it was like beating him in the face !

    The majesty of the true God is not to be profaned.

    When it gets out, Ural will be a laughing stock among the gods !

    And what's even more embarrassing for him is that there's probably the handwriting of Hella, the god of death.

    But even if it is suspected to death Hella, limited to the strength gap he can not take the other side of the way ... ...

    Although the same noble is the true god, but Hella is the medium divine power, the powerful strength is far from compared to Ural.

    He doesn't even have to take turns guarding the pantheon like Ural !

    And then something happened to the Pantheon.

    I can't believe there's a living person who's not aware of it !

    You know, in Segway World, the preparation before the seal is quite cumbersome.

    Faith preaching is impossible to hide, and the energy fluctuations caused by the seal of the gods are even more powerful. Generally, the gods will know in advance and inform the other side of the seal of the gods to report to the Pantheon.

    But this time, it was not until the other side was summoned by the pantheon that was perceived by the several master gods in charge of the pantheon.

    Ural, on the other hand, was reprimanded for failing to take on the new god.

    Not only that, but the task of finding a new God fell to Him.

    But he recently sent a lot of God relatives, and contacted many familiar gods, spent a lot of effort to investigate those possible high-level planes of the birth of a new God, but also found no trace of the new God ... ...

    It's getting frustrating.

    Now, in the already small high-level planes, the only ones he has left that have not collected information and are relatively likely to seal the gods are the underworld and the segs world.

    And to think that this new mysterious deity can easily sense and enter the pantheon, plus the time before the segs ... ...

    Ural is very suspicious that this true god is probably the birth of the Segs plane !