Chapter 128: True God's Domain !

In the "false god" disappeared moment, the whole forest seems to be dyed with vitality.

    Plants began to sprout, branch, flower... ...with thousands of purple flowers adorning the surrounding like a dream.

    And the photons of the light are constantly flying from everywhere, into countless butterfly-like elfs, dancing in the air.

    Everything, like fairy tale wonderland ... ...

    But for demigod Walker, it's a different feeling.

    It was a strange feeling ... ...

    Walker felt like he was the enemy of the whole world for a moment.

    The magic of the air, the elemental elves, the plants of the forest... ...all seemed to have developed a strong animosity towards him.

    The more life around him, the more murder he senses !

    He felt that he was suddenly out of place with the world ... ...

    This feeling, Walker has not experienced in a long time.

    And the last time he had that experience, it was a thousand years ago ... ...

    "True God, Divine Domain ! This is the true Godland!

    His eyes were widened, and his expression was somewhat unbelievable.

    The realm of the true god, as the name suggests, is the realm of the true god.

    Only when the true God truly masters the clergy, will he have his own divine domain !

    Unlike the legendary and demigod realms, the true god's realms are more advanced.

    In the divine domain of the true God, the true God is the heavens and the earth, and the true God is the Lord !

    The true God in the divine domain, as long as the divine power is abundant, is almost invincible existence !

    In fact, every believer in the true god has a fixed divine domain.

    That's the kingdom of God !

    And when the true God comes in the true body, will also form his own divine domain within a certain range ... ...

    In the divine domain of the true God, few people are His opponents.

    Unless it's another true god !

    When he found himself in the realm of God, Walker knew he was playing big.

    At this moment, his heart had already surged rough waves.

    Divine Domain !

    How could it be Godland !

    She ... ...

    Isn't he supposed to be a false god who doesn't control the priesthood ?

    Has he opened up his own kingdom of God ?

    This is the world of Segs, where is he going to find the half plane that opened up the kingdom of God ? !

    If he takes control of the clergy ... ...

    Is there any need to hide ?

    What kind of being is He ?

    To be able to steal and take control of his priesthood so quickly after the tree of the world has lifted its curse ? !