Chapter 133 Strange Elf NPC

The box lunch sat quietly in the container.

    He closed his eyes, like a statue, but his waist was straight.

    If you look closely, his sharp ears will still shake slightly with the noise outside.

    It's instinctive vigilance in an unknown environment.

    And as time goes on, the box shakes more and more.

    Although closed eyes, the strength of the body is also trapped by strange ropes, but the box lunch can still imagine the outside through the bumps of the car ... ...

    It's a lot quieter and a lot bumpy.

    I think it's up the mountain ... ...

    It was darker and should be almost evening, but the speed of driving was not slowed down, but accelerated.

    It shows that it's not safe around, especially at night.

    Of course, there's another possibility that they're almost there, and that's why they're speeding up.

    Besides, humans outside don't talk much from the beginning.

    Even... ...the sound of them pulling out their weapons, and the faint sound of regular breathing.

    They're wary.

    It shows... ...that they're wary of possible enemies.

    It's right to judge that it's not safe nearby.

    They may be wary of robbers, but it could also be Warcraft.

    No... ...Warcraft is more likely, and it's impossible to leave the Elf Forest too far in such a short time.

    There is no intelligent creature activity in this direction except for the Orcs.

    Orcs are poor and white, and they are also strong in combat. They should not breed mountain bandits and robbers nearby.

    It's getting dark all around... ...and it's not just the weather, it's probably the terrain.

    There's an echo of birds, like a canyon ... ...

    All in all, it's possible to enter the Grand Canyon in the dark mountains ... ...

    Boxed lunch in the heart of speculation.

    As a long-term field player, he has collected all the information near the Elf Forest.

    From the Flame tribe, he also made a special understanding of the Dark Mountains, where the night warcraft activities are the most frequent.

    And as the box lunch continued to listen, suddenly, his ears moved slightly.

    He heard a rustling sound somewhere in the van.

    That direction... ...is the female elf npc who was captured just like him.

    Boxed lunches were not rash.

    Instinct told him that he could sleep peacefully and complacently after being caught by humans, even if the npc was an elf, I'm afraid it was not ordinary.

    Or, it's a fool with a bigger heart than the sky.

    Or... ...it'll be fun.

    Soon, the box lunch heard a yawning sound, accompanied by the lazy groan, as if someone beautifully stretched a lazy waist.