Chapter 58 The Goddess of Waste Collection

Even if it's a waste, it's a sacrifice !

    This matter, quickly spread among the players.

    Although npc will not let players sacrifice scraps, but if the player portrays the sacrifice array himself, it is possible to exchange scraps for contribution !

    Some big guys speculated that this should be a bug in the game's sacrifice mechanism.

    After all, how can the gods collect junk ?

    How can a high-flying goddess accept scraps ?

    So, something must have gone wrong ... ...

    But others think that this may be the mechanism of the game's sacrifice function !

    After all, games are just games.

    The gods in the game are not real gods.

    Perhaps... this sacrifice is actually some kind of recycling mechanism of the game system, and the effect of selling scraps to merchants when playing online games is similar.

    For whatever reason, though, players don't care.

    All they care about is whether they can make a fortune.

    These damaged equipment, the sacrifice of the Dharma array can not be swallowed, and the system will feed back to the player a little contribution.

    Although generally only a pitiful dozen points, but a small amount of income is also a lot.

    Perhaps in Alice and Basaka's view, these obsolete equipment has only memorial value, and the sacrifice of these decaying things to the Mother God is a great blasphemy to Him ... ...

    But the bold players don't care.

    What they lack most is contribution, and they are happy to replace the waste they don't use with contribution.

    Ahem, if this feature is flawed, then they hope the authorities find it as soon as possible !

    Or simply never issue patches !

    Players are glad to discover this little secret.

    After the first successful case of secret sacrifice appeared, the players fell into the upsurge of learning sacrifice array !

    Bluestar's network, even someone posted a summary of the whole process.

    But it's not discussed on the Elfland website ... ...

    And after the players learned to portray the sacrifice array, they began to carry two npcs decent prayers to the goddess, secretly offering the scraps picked up.

    Well... ...mainly sacrifices to some of the rags and rags from the hunting of warcraft, and so on, to subsidize the family.

    As for those classics, they still have to go through the hands of npc.

    Because the hand sacrifices through the npc will complete the exploration task, you can gain additional experience and contribution.

    And sacrifices of all kinds of rags don't.

    However, after further research by the players, they found that the sacrifice array did not swallow everything.

    Like broken classics, destroyed equipment, some materials left behind after hunting Warcraft, and even minerals, sacrifices have always come.