Chapter 151 Dogs come up with new equipment!

The city of choice, the temple of nature.

    Inside the temple's side hall, it is as lively as ever.

    Many players gathered here, decently praying to the goddess idol in the side hall, the praise of the goddess one after another ... ...

    With the prayer, the players will be in front of a bright light from time to time ... ...

    And after the light, a gorgeous piece of equipment appears in front of them.

    After that, the praying player quickly puts on or picks up the gear and then leaves happily.

    Of course, some players do not appear in front of the equipment after praying, but themselves surrounded by the holy light, eyes at a loss.

    Moments later, when they wake up, they'll look at their status and leave excitedly ... ...

    This is where players enter the game redemption system.

    Whether it's exchange equipment and skills, or meditation and exercise, you need to come here.

    Although players can view the various items and skill books in the exchange mall in the game system interface, it is only possible to view.

    When they do exchange, they have to pray to the goddess' idol to be answered.

    In addition, players need to be here when they change jobs.

    Only by praying in the face of the goddess' idol can the player return to the interface of the transfer.

    Although after the return of the flame tribe, players can also change jobs through npc skills, but that transfer mode players do not like very much.

    Because the skills and transfer of npc are learned little by little, it takes too long.

    But the skill learning in the exchange mall and the transfer in the temple are one step in place, direct inculcation.

    As a result, few people choose to transfer to npc or learn ordinary skills except for civilian players.

    After all, players are mostly impetuous, and they don't choose to endure hardships when there are faster, better and more convenient ways to strengthen their strength.

    As a result, except around npcs that can hand out tasks or provide special skills to learn, the whole elf forest is the most lively temple of nature everywhere.

    When the function of transfer and exchange first appeared, the natural temple of the Chosen City was almost crowded by the players in demand, in order to transfer and exchange, the players even lined up for a long time ... ...

    To this end, not only the players quite complain, but also let the natural saint Alice particularly headache.

    The shrine is a sacred place and needs to be maintained in an atmosphere of solemnity.

    A group of unruly electors made a noise that annoyed Miss Saint.

    Finally, it was Eve through the system to send a mission, let the players build a few special partial halls around the temple, Alice made some Eve idols to worship in, to solve this problem.

    ……

    As usual, today's natural temple side hall still has many players patronizing.