Chapter 143 The Shock of the Nightingale (First Order!

The nightingale swears that this is the coldest and most powerful genie she's ever seen !

    Although she knew that the mysterious wood was strong, but did not expect him to be so strong, and at the same time without the pedantic of ordinary elves ... ...

    Originally she took up the weapon, was determined to help the box lunch together against the enemy.

    It's only after breaking out of the dungeon that she finds herself completely reduced to a spectator.

    Boxed lunch is like a Shura from hell, constantly in the caravan members shuttle, launched a massacre ... ...

    That's right, it's a massacre.

    More than a dozen humans, and none of them can walk through three moves under him !

    This... ...even a few heavily armed mercenaries !

    Boxed lunch moves fatal, his men are merciless, and all the humans he fought have become experience.

    " good... that's awesome!"

    The nightingale looked at his back, and his eyes were colorful.

    I don't know why, as a kind spirit, she should have felt resistance and disgust to this kind of killing style, but at this moment the nightingale heart is only appreciative and excited ... ...

    Yeah !

    That's how it should be !

    That's what you should do with the enemy !

    The nightingale clenched his little fist excitedly.

    In a twinkling of an eye, there was no standing human in the whole tower except for the pungent blood.

    And to the surprise of the nightingale, the bodies of those killed by boxed lunches withered and aged rapidly and eventually turned to ashes. It's like pulling out all the life force !

    At the same time, in her perception, the smell of the boxed lunch grew with the killing ... ...

    The nightingale stared wide in an instant.

    He can absorb the enemy's life force ?

    What kind of power is this ?

    Indistinctly, she felt that she had heard of this similar ability somewhere, but could not remember ... ...

    Finally... ...seems to break through a certain tipping point, the nightingale sees only a flash of light on the lunch box, and then the whole person's breath suddenly a liter !

    He's... he's promoted ?

    He's actually promoted to the middle of the black iron (level 21) in combat ? !

    What a great talent !

    The nightingale's eyes are even more colorful.

    And the boxed lunch chased the last two humans running away, rushed out of the tower ... ...

    Seeing the box lunch rushed out, the nightingale hesitated, to follow behind his younger brother and sister said :

    "You stay close to me ! There's going to be a fierce battle soon. Don't walk around!"

    Although the wood is strong, and there seems to be strong reinforcements, but outside there are two silver-strength human professionals !

    That's a real middle-class professional !