Chapter 183, I'm looking for a Goddess

Several of the leaders of the Elf Mercenary Regiment were very straightforward, and the shadow's surrogate, the Dark Dwarf Hearthstone, found that the prepared words were useless, and the other side signed the contract.

    And until a few elves withdrew, he looked at the blood contract that had been signed, silent.

    "What are you thinking, Lord Divine Officer?"

    Another dark dwarf came to him, the gray-robed dwarf who had guided the little salt meow.

    Hearthstone was silent for a moment and said :

    "I'm thinking... ...they're too quick to say yes."

    The grey-robed dwarf nodded :

    "You're right, Lord Divine Officer, I'm afraid these elves have other plans... and I think you've told each other all our plans. Is it some..."

    "Isn't it a little too bold and reckless?"

    Hearthstone smiled.

    The grey-robed dwarf nodded :

    "We've been preparing for so long... ...if something goes wrong and we can't take control of Black Rock at once, we'll lose the chance of resistance..."

    Hearthstone listened, shook his head, and said :

    "Don't worry, I didn't intend to rely on these elves to help in the first place. The plans mentioned in the contract are false."

    " what?"

    The gray-robed dwarf was astonished.

    "Oh, how could I have put all my hope on these elves, only by their hands to make trouble? Bahrain has a saying right, although these elves are not strong, but they are not afraid of death, if they make a scene, it is indeed a good opportunity..."

    Said Hearthstone.

    Then he smiled again :

    "But Bahrain is right, too, that there is a certain powerful presence behind these elves ! Missions, sacrifices, true gods... from the content of the surveillance, they mentioned these words, although the specific real name of the other person was hidden, but it was a mythical existence.

    Myths exist !

    The existence of demigods and above, is for myth !

    "So... this blood contract, also need not be too concerned, the demigod level of the existence of the hand, we set the blood contract, the words are easy to unravel."

    "If they believe in the words of the contract is better, if they do not believe, but tell the temple of death everything, that will do us no harm."

    "Anyway... ...the temple of Death knew that we were in the dark, and the elves did not know about the plan of the blood contract, but the one in the temple of Death could not have seen that it was all nonsense, and the elves had no other proof." Maybe the temple of death will suspect the elves... "

    "But what if the elves really believe in the blood contract, and take the initiative to challenge the temple of death in the city, and let us take the opportunity to achieve our goal, then give them some benefit?"

    "Hehe, the blood deed only gave them two days of time, we just wait and see."

    Hearthstone laughs.