Chapter 89 Worship of the Grotto Tribe

" elf tribe?"

    The giant mountain was slightly stunned, and it was a surprise.

    Grotto tribes made their fortunes by selling elves, and the discovery of a large number of elves around the tribe is undoubtedly a treasure to your door.

    It's just that the old mountain thought of more ... ...

    He was not as excited as the Orcs who reported the news, but rather calmly confused :

    " how did the elf... ...come here?"

    At present, there are not many elves left in Elf Forest, except for diehards who still believe that the tree of the world will return.

    Because of the hunting team, the elves almost left their homes and drifted and hid all over the mainland.

    And in this case, there's a lot of elves around ?

    Migration ? Do you want to migrate to the Elf Forest ? !

    In the view of the giant mountain, the protection of the lost gods and the shackles of the curse of descending orders, the elves do this is simply looking for death.

    Of course, the elves can't die, unless there's some reason for their migration !

    Giant mountain eyes flashed, suddenly associated with the father god issued the elf of the forest investigation mission.

    In a flash, his eyelids jumped :

    "It's not the tree of the world that's revived, is it?"

    He could not help but look in the direction of the elf forest, his face solemn.

    But soon, he shook his head again :

    "It's impossible. If the world tree revives, the Segways world would have turned upside down."

    The mountain turned around and looked at the murals in the cave, and the torches on the walls of the cave shone his expression.

    As the only Orc priest who has been baptized in the Holy Land for thousands of years, he has the potential to be promoted to sainthood after death, and he knows a lot about the secrets of the gods :

    "If the tree of the world had revived... ...the gods would have known, and God the Father would have given the oracle in advance!"

    And once again think of the oracle that strange spirit, and black stone and other people missing, giant mountain look gradually become solemn :

    "It's just that there really seems to be an unknown force protecting the Elvens ! I'm afraid the migration of the Elvens has something to do with it!"

    Combined with the oracle and the disappearance of Blackstone and other people, Jushan also had some speculation.

    Maybe it's death's forces behind it !

    After all, although the Father God is only a weak divine power, but behind it is also a powerful divine system !

    The Father God has a divine right to the tree of the world.

    Those who dare to fight against the forces behind God the Father, and who may have an attempt at nature and the priesthood of life, it seems that the underworld is the only one left ... ...

    However, even if behind is really the forces of death in the ghost, as the cold winter and hunting god believers, the enemy of the Elven clan, Jushan can not just let the Elven clan pass !