Chapter 80: 100 points of divine power !

Eve manipulated the avatar and quickly left the player's battlefield under the cover of the holy light.

    And after being away from the battlefield, she breathed a sigh of relief.

    This time she showed her face, she thought it out.

    When she issued the order to chase the Orcs, she had a hunch that there would be some twists and turns, and at that time she had the intention of pressing the bottom with her incarnation, but she really used it.

    But the earliest time, she is to wait for the player mission failure, and she also know the Orc's card, disguised as Hella's family to go to the Orc's bottom ... ...

    Well, it's definitely not for the black player's experience and contribution, but really for their own mystery and security !

    But when she heard Al's vows, her plans changed.

    She thought it might be an opportunity to change the idea of the indigenous elves of the Segs world.

    Al's full name is Al Moonlight.

    Moonlight is a very old surname in the Elf clan, was once a branch of the Elf Kingdom royal family.

    After the decline of the elf kingdom and the complete extinction of the elf royal family, the moonlight tribe was the most appealing tribe of the elf clan.

    If he could gather Al, it would be easier for Eve to set up a flag among the native elves, and quicker to get them out of that obedient stupid mercy ... ...

    In addition, if you do well, you can accumulate a wave of popularity among players.

    Don't underestimate this wave of popularity, as a veteran of online games, Eve to the player this kind of creature can know more.

    They have a special feeling for the presence of the camp leader, especially when the camp leader is cool, handsome, and better have some touching backstory, and can bring benefits to the players ... ...

    Well, this group of players will definitely die while playing the game.

    Although "Elves Country" only she a camp leader, but if can rise the player's powder, will also let the player work harder not.

    There's no shortage of story background, Eve.

    She sent most of the tasks.

    As for appearances and everything, it's not Eve... ...she hasn't found a presence beyond her own incarnation so far.

    At this point... ...just brush the presence properly.

    Well ?...how do you have the illusion that you're on the path of idol ?

    Eve shook her head.

    So, at the end of the day, she decided to end up herself.

    As for the dignity of God ... ...

    She's a dying weak power, and why does she need dignity ?

    Besides, she's not a native god. She's a monk from Blue Star.

    As long as it's good for herself, she can do anything but something involving the bottom line.

    Besides, there are many shameless gods in the Segs mainland, and it is said that there are secretly pretending to be mortals to experience the world, half-human, half-god children have given birth to several football teams ... ...