Chapter 193 Back Blue Potion

"Hello ! This monster was first seen by our team. You can wait for the next one to climb up!"

    "Hold on, hold on, hold on ! Don't let it go downtown ! Take care of it on the walls!

    "I'm out of blue!"

    "No blue, go down and rest. Don't waste time here!"

    "Did anyone bring the black dragon potato ? Lend me back to the blue!

    "This monster is so hard, my knife is cracked, who has a knife ? Just borrow one, whiteboard. Let me use it first!"

    On the walls, the noise of the elves rose one after another.

    Despite the noise, they fought without ambiguity.

    This battle, but no player with sacrifice flow.

    On the one hand, the players' strength has really improved, even without the sacrifice stream can fight the shadow monster.

    These monsters and Orcs are different, intelligence is almost no, and Warcraft is similar, players can fight in small teams completely.

    On the other hand, players are distressed by the contribution of perfect resurrection consumption

    The new equipment is on the shelves, and now everyone's contribution is tight, and no one wants to spend too much.

    Even the mage who ran out of magic did not commit suicide and went back to the blue. Instead, they walked down the walls and found a quiet place to eat the black dragon potato that slightly enhanced meditation and meditated back to the blue

    And the number of players is large, some people retreat and some people add up, but support the whole war.

    Although the tingling army outside the walls can still be seen through the spell shield, they are blocked by hundreds of heroic players from the shield's pores, and all the shadow creatures that flow into the city of Black Rock are destroyed by the elves.

    And the Dark Dwarfs are completely reduced to spectators

    However, they also quickly reacted, began to spontaneously become the player's assistant :

    "I have a knife ! I have a knife ! This is my dwarve machete, warrior please use it!"

    "I'm a pharmacist, and I have an alchemy here that restores magic."

    "However, our magic potion is inferior, has strong side effects, and is very bad to drink, and if used too much, it can damage the magic circuit, affect meditation and advanced."

    And hear the words of the dark dwarfs, the players also have a bright eye :

    "Dwarf Machete ? It's good, it's good. Bring it here quickly!

    "Damn ! So there's a blue drug in this game ! One bottle, one bottle ! It's okay if there's side effects ! Oh, wait, do you want money? "

    "Well, no, no side effects are too big, let's give it to you."

    "That's good. Bring it! Bring it!"

    And with the equipment and potion support of the Dark Dwarfs, the morale of the players immediately higher, the attack is more and more unscrupulous.

    Usually, because of the durability of distressed equipment, players fight to maintain the equipment, but changed into the dwarf weapons, no longer worry.