Chapter 164 Spider Mother Mission

First of all, in the dark are eight giant blood moons, gleaming with scarlet light, hanging high in the air ... ...

    No, that's not the moon.

    Those are four pairs of blood-red eyes !

    Light-eyed, ferocious, crazy, angry... ...just right in line with the players.

    For a moment, a few players only felt a cold chill from head to foot, the brain was blank.

    "Damn it!"

    "Damn it!"

    " what the hell is this?!"

    A few people were stunned.

    Suddenly, the giant eyes moved, and with the roar, a huge dark shadow shrouded their small bodies.

    A thrilling pressure to attack, a few players subconsciously played a shudder, unexpectedly feel the body's movement has a little lag.

    They looked up and looked in shock at the terrible existence that had come before them --

    The huge body covered the sky, the ghastly metal spider legs gleaming cold light, the barbed worm beetle like the steel plate gleaming cold light ... ...

    This is a super-giant crypt spider tens of meters in size !

    In front of it, players feel so small, like an ant on the soles of their feet in a previous life.

    Even in the face of Meliel the Black Dragon, they never felt that way !

    And under it, endless small, numerous large and several giant crypt spiders began to gather.

    They're surrounded by super-giant spiders, as if they're defending their masters ... ...

    All the spiders, they stared coldly at the players.

    They move consistently, their eyes are cold, and they can't help but have a creepy feeling.

    " really... really big..."

    " run!"

    Several players were shocked and turned around and fled.

    And seeing the players escape, the super-giant crypt spider again emits an angry roar :

    " hissing -!!!"

    Its voice, with irrepressible anger.

    If you pay close attention, you can see a scorched mark on its carapace ... ...

    That's from the explosion.

    And with its command, countless army of spiders instantly chased the players !

    And the super-giant spider, also moved its giant slender spider legs, followed.

    As it moved and collided, the entire mine path began to collapse, and the ground shook as if it had been an earthquake ... ...

    And the players draw the Dharma array, also with the collapse of the mine torn apart.

    "Damn ! Dharma destroyed ! Let's go!

    "How come there's such a big guy ? That's a bug, isn't it?"

    " stop it and run!"

    Several players came to the patio and began to climb desperately.