Chapter 18 Game Evaluation

In the "Elves Country" test half a day later, the first game evaluation in the form of graphic and video published online, the publisher is senior anchor Komu, and its evaluation first time received numerous reprints ... ...

    When Eve discovered the long article, it was a day after Blue Star, and at this moment, the post had broken a million hits and the comments had broken five figures.

    He knew him, and Eve had seen each other's videos in a previous life, but this time he clearly gave up the video commentary he was good at using to get the first place.

    Eve didn't hesitate, but clicked it open with great interest :

    "Hello, everyone. I'm Komu, the anchorman. Recently, everyone's circle of friends should have been brushed by a new virtual reality game, yes, the so-called use of "think acceleration technology" and the perfect imitation of the reality of the magic masterpiece "Elves Country!"

    "Luckily, this time I was also selected by the game officials to become one of the 300 internal test players. This time, I do not talk about the game strategy, after all, the selected strategy players have a lot, their strategy should also be out soon, I just want to talk about their own experience of the game of this masterpiece.

    "That's right, the work of God. It's really a masterpiece ! A cross-century masterpiece!

    "I think most people should be shocked by the online promo of the game a while ago, and doubt whether the game can achieve this effect, so here, I want to say that the game promo said, every sentence is true!"

    "First of all, it should be the most curious mind-acceleration technology. Before there was no game, I was skeptical of authenticity, but when I got into the game, I found out it was true.

    "Although it's only half a day since the game is open, but in the game, our real experience is that we've spent the whole day ! To prove that, I have uploaded 12 hours of recordings of the game to the video web, here's the link...

    "People who plan to use this game to do live broadcast may be disappointed, because of the speed of thinking, everything in the game in reality seems to be four times faster, live broadcast effect is very poor... this, my live audience can prove. Here's a screenshot of the barrage that was live... "

    "I don't know what technology the authorities are using, but it turns out that they do extend the game in a way. Just rely on this point, other net swims will be unable to surpass it! "

    "And about the picture quality, after experiencing the game I want to say, for this game to talk about the picture quality, that is insulting!"

    "The game screen of "Elves Country" is no longer a high picture quality can describe, as the propaganda said, it really achieved'most true','heaviest' ! Is truly immersive ! Not only that, but the scenery in the game is quite magnificent, every screenshot is the most wallpaper on the market.

    "Like the scenery of the little friends can have a look, I specially in the game of the virgin forest scenery cut a video, we can experience, the end of Jiuzhai, Shennong like ! Here's the link...

    "In addition, everyone should know my nickname, and I've been looking for bugs throughout the game, but it turns out that even I can't find a single fault."

    "Not only that, but you know, while there are more and more virtual reality games and more attempts to introduce gravity and perception, the vast majority of games are not perfect, even rough, and the authenticity is too poor..." read more