Chapter 100 Dragons Never Slave

The Chosen One doesn't die !

    When the young elves who witnessed the death of the war reappeared in front of them, the elves of the Flame tribe were particularly wonderful.

    They were more relieved, though, than the fury of being deceived.

    As Alice says, even if these chosen people have some bad habits, they might as well be grateful to them by the clan elves.

    Maybe it's the first impression the players make on the elves.

    But even so, players who have staged sad dramas have received varying degrees of decline in favorability.

    Especially Demasia, who died in person ... ...

    Seeing the good feeling from close to like Al, his face is green, hastily behind the little Zhengtai, constantly please apologize ... ...

    Then, the elves came to the square of the elves town by teleporting the Dharma Array.

    As the vision changes and the surrounding green, exotic elf town, all the indigenous elves can't help but wonder.

    "What a beautiful town ! The style of these buildings... ...I've never seen it before!

    "It's a bit like human, but it feels more refined and closer to nature than human!"

    "Those wooden lofts and tables are beautiful ! And the garden of stones and pools, with an indescribable smell..." read more

    Every elf is a natural artist.

    And the players carefully created the elf town, undoubtedly let them eye-opening.

    Especially after Eve's escape from death, the wooden buildings in the town have been revived and revived, making the buildings look like a fairytale plant house, but retaining the style and charm of the original building.

    That's very much in line with the elves' aesthetic.

    Listening to the elves' admiration, Alice explained :

    "This is the Elf Town, or the Chosen City ! It was built by all the Chosen Ones themselves. It's also home to the Chosen Ones.

    With that, she pointed to the stone tablet in the middle of the square :

    "See ? The stone is carved with the names of all the Chosen people involved in the town's construction, except... ...in mysterious words that the Chosen can read."

    The town was built by the Chosen ?

    The elves listened and looked surprised.

    Their eyes changed again when they looked at the players moving around the town and constantly coming to them.

    Philosil drew a symbol of the Mother of Nature on his chest, and admired :

    "It seems... ...that they are not only brave warriors, but also noble artists!"

    Samir meditated for a moment, and his expression suddenly became astonished :

    "Wait... Alice, you say the town was founded by the Chosen, which means... ...it took them months to build a town of this size?"

    Alice took a look at the players and clicked :

    " it's like this."

    Confirmed, the Elves of the Flame Tribe issued another burst of wonder.