Chapter 141 Take off your gear and spare you

Silver Dragon ?

    Looking at Meirrell's dark dragon scales and skull armor, Bellus was a little dazed.

    This black dragon is not a brain problem, is it ?

    It also preaches justice ?

    A black dragon preaching justice ?

    And he said he knew God ?

    The Eternal Lord is on, and that's the biggest joke he's ever heard !

    All what age, this young dragon looks dead body only 300 years old, the mainland has not walked for a thousand years ... ...

    Besides, how could God be interested in a young dragon ? It's got to be a legendary dragon ?

    And to give, and to provide for the service of the family ... ...

    Heh-heh.

    The messengers of the true God are more proud than the other, how can they bend to serve it ?

    Who does it think it is ?

    The dragon of despair, Ned Hogg ? !

    He is the most despicable and shameless black dragon, and he does not blush when he lies.

    Bellus let out a sneer.

    However, he also knew that with the strength of the caravan, there was really no way to fight the black dragon.

    This time, they didn't bring any killers. If they really fight, the caravan will lose !

    He took a deep look at Merrill, suppressed his anger and said :

    "We can give up all the goods and get out of here, but... ...Mr. Black Dragon, you don't go too far. Otherwise, I'll have my men destroy all the goods... ...including the elves!

    " dare you threaten me?"

    Myrill's face suddenly became gloomy.

    Hearing the bad voice of the black dragon, the players in the live broadcast room are also happy :

    " poof... dare to threaten stupid black."

    "I don't know if I hate being threatened ? That's a fool who eats softly and not hardly."

    "It's cold, it's cold. Give the old mage a incense in advance."

    "I'm really going to let the Black Dragon sweep ? Wouldn't the dragon's breath destroy all the equipment?"

    "Can't you promise them first ? Like promise first, and then get the benefits and then turn over again... "

    "Agreed, stabbing them again while they're leaving ! It would be nice if we could fool the equipment ! And it'll lower their strength."

    "It's a good idea, and I heard that this mission doesn't seem to reward the number of resurrections, and if people die, they lose money."

    "Cut... ...does that amount of contribution?"

    "It's not bad. Where are the others?"

    "You're good. What if the human caravan doesn't believe it?"

    "Stupid ! Let meow talk ! Black Dragon's credit is not enough, isn't the elf? "

    "I'll go... ...you're so dark!"