Chapter 43 Even God kills you !

"Bright up the blood tank!"

    "It's Ural ! It's really a plot boss!

    Looking at the system's prompts, players have a bright eye.

    And when they see the mission reward, and the line in the system bar [player status: In the Infinite Resurrection, all worries were left behind.

    Their spirits rose, and their eyes at the giant changed again.

    That's no longer a terrible boss, but a lovely experience and shining contribution at your fingertips !

    This plot boss's task reward, has not been worse than the previous Goblin world boss !

    Not only that, but this time there's no downgrade worry !

    For a moment, the players were moved.

    Looking at the spirit that looks over, somehow, Ural's incarnation suddenly had a touch of uneasiness.

    He roared again, clapped again, and patted the two distracted players into meatloaf again.

    But this time, no one escaped.

    Demasia looked excitedly at the system bar and shouted :

    "What are you doing ! Come on ! Fuck him!

    With that, he rushed to the giant excitedly.

    Ural's incarnation gave him a cold glance and stepped on it.

    "..."

    He was stomped into a mush, and he didn't survive all his equipment ... ...

    Li Mu : ... ...

    Boxed lunch : ... ...

    Little salt meow : ... ...

    Seeing this scene, the players calmed down.

    They looked at each other, nodded each other, and turned and ran outside the temple.

    " want to escape?"

    The avatar let out a smile and chased him with his hulking body.

    However, when he came outside the temple, he was stunned.

    Instead of continuing to run, the elves returned with weapons.

    Just different from before, now they have no equipment except the wooden knife and wooden staff in their hands, especially those melee spirits.

    And further away, there are elves constantly unarming equipment, and to the side of the low-level gamers to save ... ...

    For a moment, a holy light shone.

    But unlike the previous holy light, this time the holy light is dark and deep, faintly with the breath of death.

    It was made by Eve with Hella's divine power, and he also purposely magnified the breath of death to cover his original natural breath ... ...

    Looking at a group of elves gleaming with death, Ural's incarnation stopped.

    There was a flash of disbelief in his blurred face :

    " hella?"

    He can't doubt it.

    Of all the true gods, there are only two who study souls the most ... ...