Chapter 68 It's boring to talk alone

Looking at the two-meter-high Orc in front of him, Demasia's face was green.

    One blow... ...just one blow, and he's almost incapacitated.

    The afterlight of the eyes swept to the game system bar constantly flashing "disabling" state, Demasia more and more feel the strength of the other side terror ... ...

    Except for Ural's incarnation, he hasn't really seen such a tough attack in the eye.

    But Ural's incarnation is special ... ...

    Because the other side is a god, so the players feel that the strength is terrible is forgiven.

    Not to mention, Uralben is the plot boss, in their view is by the official certain weakening.

    The avatars are unstable, or they won't be overwhelmed by their sea of people ... ...

    But this ugly orc-like monster is different.

    Unlike the incomplete Ural incarnation, he doesn't have any weakness... ...that can destroy Demasia with a single blow.

    Besides, the other side is still able to do it.

    Such a monster, is the real fear !

    Demasia has no doubt, such a strength of the monster, even if the players a wave of charge, I am afraid also to die ... ...

    It's like a bunch of chickens charging at a hound.

    "Damn, I'm not really hitting the ceiling monster in this game, am I?"

    Demasia cursed in her heart.

    I guess I'm gonna die once this time.

    But before that, Demasia did his job as captain.

    He turned his head and shouted behind him :

    "I've hit the boss of the wild map. You run away ! I'll hold it first!"

    The sound is tragic !

    Just as soon as he said it, he froze ... ...

    Because behind him, there's no one left.

    The breeze blows, and only one leaf staggers down.

    But further away, you can still see a few running tall figures ... ...

    Demasia : ... ...

    Looking at teammates that running back, he grumbled a :

    "I'll go. Aren't you too conscious?"

    With a sigh, he looked at the Orc in front of him, and stretched his neck :

    " come on, be neat."

    He waited for the other side to kill, awe-inspiring and not afraid of death.

    Looking at the spirit in front of him, Blackstone picked his eyebrows.

    This elf has some backbone.

    From the Chief Priest of Giant Mountain, Blackstone also received information that the elves were likely to have immortality.

    Again, though, he believes that the other side's immortality must have some limitations.

    He had dealt with a necromancer in his early years and knew some of the secrets of death.