Chapter 198 Early Morning at Boxed Lunch

Early morning.

    The golden sun rose slowly from the east, shining brightly, slowly blowing away the white mist in the forest of elves.

    The lights of the Chosen City have gradually faded out with the dawn of the day, showing vitality under the sun.

    From time to time, players who have spent the night in the game come out of the forest in two or two, yawning, looking for a new npc in the city to hand over tasks, and then looking at their already-exploded fatigue values in the status bar. Helpless to return to their small town home to catch up on sleep ... ...

    In Elf Country, players must sleep the body in the game every once in a while, or the body's function will be greatly reduced.

    The heart is willing but not enough, this is probably a lot of liver emperor players helpless bar.

    However, more players have gradually adapted to the game's work and rest, is nothing more than 2 hours off the line to "sleep" to restore physical strength just, right to rest.

    Chosen City, in a two-storey villa in the southwest.

    The box lunch, which had just been on the line, got up from his bed. He habitually checked his personal status, then got up, put on his gear and pushed open the door and went out.

    This villa is the "home" of boxed lunch in the game.

    But... ...the villa is not owned by him alone, but by five members of his fighting squad.

    This "home" model is not uncommon in "Elves Country".

    Many independent combat teams, as well as cash-strapped second-test players, even real-life friends, do so.

    And when the box lunch wash, came to the villa hall, a few other players have been waiting here for a long time.

    They sat around the table, each doing their own thing.

    Some players in the game system online watching video, empty eyes, from time to time to the air smile; Some players in the official website to check the strategy information, focused on the air; Some players are talking to each other :

    "Did you hear ? Heart of Nature's Shepherd has got a crypt spider mount..." read more

    "I'll go ? So fast ? ! How did he do it?!

    "It's nice to brush ! By telling a story to Rose after the spider and teaching some common sense, he forced the good feeling from minus 20 to plus 40, and Rose after the spider gave him a large crypt spider as a mount... the strength of the black iron ascending position!

    "Damn ! Envy ! He's the best man to lick the npc ! But... ...the crypt spiders will be greatly weakened on the surface, right?

    "Even if it's weakened, it's a mount! The surface is weakened, but there's a bonus on the ground ! And large crypt spiders can spin silk ! Spider silk is a good thing!

    "That's right... Alas, it's a pity that we don't think about it, and now the good feeling is still negative 100..."

    "I can't help it. Wait for the new mount."

    The two people's voices are very helpless.

    After blowing up the spider, Rose, their team is completely hated, even Ravendale they are not afraid to explore further, afraid of the crypt spider from behind a pit ... ...