Chapter 110 Soul Domination !

In the southeast area of Elf Nomori, Boxed Lunch is exploring with his combat team.

    "The box lunch is big. Now that the grand guilds are looking for Ravendale, why don't we go?"

    One player asked curiously.

    The box lunch was silent for a moment, saying :

    " no mission."

    No task ?

    The rest of the team were stunned.

    But soon, they realized that the box lunch meant that the goddess had not given the task.

    One of the players sighed :

    "The box lunch is big, I think I don't have to follow the mission instructions issued by the goddess every time to act, this game freedom is very high, we can explore according to their own actions, in case we can receive the hidden plot.

    The box lunch was silent for a moment, and said :

    "We take the job, and we should do it."

    Player : ... ...

    The box lunch was right. They took the task from Alice to find the Orc stronghold, and it was true that finding the stronghold was the priority.

    It's just... knowing that the players on the forum are swarming to find Ravendale, and the legendary city that npcs call is so mysterious that they will inevitably be affected.

    " it won't be long."

    Boxed lunch again dropped a word, the foot leaped, rushed to the front.

    Several players looked at each other and had to keep up.

    They are close to the edge of the Elf Forest, and according to the information from the Flame tribe Elves, they are expected to find the Orc soon.

    In fact, if it wasn't for the righteous Black Dragon Myriel's unwillingness to lead the way, players would have touched the Orcs.

    And in the process of marching, suddenly... ...the box lunch stopped.

    His expression became very serious in a flash.

    " what's wrong?"

    Seeing the captain of the enemy, other players immediately alert.

    "Someone approaches, each other is strong..."

    Boxed lunch sinks the sound.

    Several other players listened and looked solemn in a flash.

    Boxed lunch is a hunter's profession, recently he just exchanged a reconnaissance breath ability, coupled with his original super consciousness, early warning ability is very strong.

    Boxed lunches are never aimless.

    " snap... snap... snap...

    When a few people were on guard, a sudden elegant applause came from the front.

    A slender figure, slowly appeared in front of them.

    A handsome white face, scarlet eyes, a black ponytail, and a black robe that never folds ... ...

    It's a night tourer.

    " good, very vigilant."

    He waved slightly, and a goblet full of blood appeared in his hand, and took a gentle sip.