Chapter 78 God's Family

The dazzling light from Al's body bloomed, and the Orc carrying him suddenly issued a scream, the whole body began to age rapidly, in a twinkling of an eye turned to fly ash ... ...

    At the same time, countless green photons flew from the ground to the hymn.

    They slowly rise, like a dancing elemental elf, dense, innumerable, inexhaustible ... ...

    For a moment, the forest seemed to be immersed in a green ocean.

    Green photons circled the players on the field, spinning and circling, before scrambling to get into their bodies.

    Under the surprised eyes of the players, their injuries began to recover rapidly, and even the broken limbs gradually grew back.

    And the seriously wounded oak guard Basaka, also surrounded by photons gradually had vitality, vigorous branches re-pumped, soon grew the other half of the body was completely annihilated !

    Plants on the ground, with the appearance of photons began to grow rapidly, sprouting leaves, and then blooming flowers ... ...

    In a twinkling of an eye, the ground will appear by a colorful flowers paved road, all places are covered by green and flower sea ... ...

    And countless butterflies, made up of photons, began to spin around Al, pouring into his body in his somewhat confused eyes.

    Al's breath, began to grow rapidly, and in a twinkling of an eye crossed the level of black iron, broke through to silver ... ...

    Everything is like a miracle.

    Demasia stared wide eyes, incredible looking at the whole body of the spirit of small Zhengtai, rubbed his eyes hard :

    "Damn ! So Zhengtai is the npc that triggers the plot?"

    Then he took a look at his fully healthy character column and subconsciously pinched his thigh.

    It doesn't hurt ... ...

    But he quickly reacted, while raising the pain and pinching again, while taking a cool breath of excitement :

    "Not a dream ! It's a plot animation!"

    Watching this sudden change, the Orcs were stunned.

    An unprecedented sense of crisis hit Blackstone's heart, he subconsciously wanted to shout, want to order everyone to escape, but then he was shocked to find that he had lost control of his body ... ...

    At this point, the Orcs discovered that countless photons were attached to them and controlled their movements.

    Immediately after that, a sacred and mighty breath suddenly came to the scene, in the eyes of all shock, the flying photons in the ground constantly spinning, finally formed the human form ... ...

    It was a presence shrouded in the holy light, wearing a sacred and noble dress, wearing a supreme crown, long silver hair to the waist, magnificent and mysterious purple eyes gleaming.

    An inviolable sense of majesty struck everyone's hearts.

    Players just looked at it, involuntarily bowed their heads, and the heart floated a kind of heartfelt impulse to worship ... ...

    Although only a glance, but that unsurpassed figure, but as if engraved in their mind general, lingering.

    Basaka looked at the noble figure in the holy light, and his look became extremely fanatic in a flash.