Chapter 132 Where's the box lunch ?

The fight between the gods should be conducted in the way of the gods ... ...

    That sentence is not accurate.

    More precisely, the true gods mentioned here almost specifically refer to the gods of faith.

    In fact, this sentence was formulated by the gods after the Millennium War.

    The battle of the gods in the Segs world is, in most cases, the war of faith in the earthly world.

    Because their existence and strength are almost linked to the power of faith.

    The main forces of war are believers on both sides, and forces above the demigod level will hardly end up in person.

    Especially the segs plane !

    As the main source of faith for the gods, the Segs plane rarely becomes a battlefield for demigods and above.

    It's a pact of the gods.

    If a demigod and above fight occurs, unless one side crushes, it is bound to cause great damage to the plane, and that is not what the gods want to see.

    Especially after the Millennium War, the stability of the Segways world is far less than before, which strengthens the determination of the gods not to fight mythologically in the Segways plane.

    And generally speaking, the demigod and above exist, will be fought in the divine battle, and the divine battle generally occurs in the kingdom of God or in the void ... ...

    This is what Eve read from Walker's memory when he destroyed his soul.

    Eve had hoped to learn some of the secrets of the gods from Walker, but unfortunately some of Walker's memories seemed to have been sealed by Ural and destroyed when he forcibly read them.

    But the rules of the game that the gods read didn't disappoint Eve.

    At least... ...he knew that if he had to, he could threaten the gods with the world of segs.

    It's just that it's not certain how much effect it can have.

    In ancient times, the world of Segways was almost the only source of faith for the gods.

    But after reading Walker's limited memory, Eve also learned that the powerful gods for thousands of years have begun to spread new faiths in almost all directions.

    Eggs can't be put in the same basket, which is what everyone understands.

    But even so, as the greatest source of faith, the world of Segways remains far higher in the hearts of the gods than others.

    And the reason why Eve conveys this sentence, on the one hand is to continue to put his identity smoke screen, and on the other hand is to the player's future action to do the foreshadowing ... ...

    And after all the dust settled, Eve began to see her state

    [Name: Eve Yuktrahir]

    [Race: Tree of the World (Ancient God)]

    [Level: 150 (Mythology)]

    [Status: Weak Power]

    [Clergy: Nature, Life, Elf]

    [Title: Mother of Nature, Goddess of Life, Elf Master]

    [Divine Power Value: 363 / 3000]