Chapter 127 Fighting in a Different Place

The demigods are indeed powerful.

    The moment he met Walker, the demigod, Eve decided that his incarnation was no match for him.

    In the end, his current incarnation is based on death's soul-storage pearls, and the time to maintain demigod-level combat strength is limited.

    And although He is a true God, he does not have a round control of divine power, as Walker speculates.

    Of course, the true god is the true god after all.

    Even if it's not an opponent, it doesn't mean Eve's incarnation will be killed by the other side.

    Not to mention, it's just His incarnation !

    Walker also perceives the general strength of Eve's incarnation.

    It's just that the difference is that he's already taking Eve's incarnation as Eve Benzun.

    It's not his fault.

    Because Eve's incarnation is not the incarnation of the true god in the conventional sense.

    The process of believing in the true god and sealing the god is the process of breaking away from the common body and condensing the god body.

    Unlike the ancient gods who had the substantive body of the true god, the noumenon of believing in the true god is a kind of energy-like body, and the core is the god.

    Generally speaking, the incarnation of the true God will also be energetic.

    But Eve's incarnation is different.

    This is Hera's soul-storage jewel as the core, and with a suitable elf body for the body for the body.

    In other words, the feeling he gave the demigod Walker ... ...

    It's like a lucky spirit who has gained the deity of nature and life, although sealed, but limited by the energy level of the Segways continent, does not completely break away from the flesh, but shows an illusion between the energy state and the flesh state incomplete.

    This is why Eve clearly has more than 100 divine power value, but did not choose to consume divine power condensing divine power incarnation, but continue to use the soul-storage jewels of the real reason !

    To make the other strong think that His incarnation is the Noumenon !

    Show the enemy weak.

    And after Eve appeared, the players also stared wide-eyed, began to "appreciate" the long-lost "pass-through animation.".

    Just to their disappointment, this time the goddess did not release "the heavenly women scattered flowers", "all things worship" and other special effects.

    Although surrounded by the holy light, the goddess is still brilliant and magnificent, shameful ... ...

    But compared to the first two appearances... ...it's almost like nothing.

    And all this, in the eyes of the demigod Walker, is a different story ... ...

    "He seems to cherish the use of divine power, even in front of his family and believers, and he does not spend divine power to maintain the dignity of the true God. It seems that... He is really in bad shape!"

    At this point, Walker's mind was even more assured.

    He raised his frost tomahawk, and the silver power turned into electric snakes.