Chapter 7 A Bold Idea

Looking at the cloud of light symbolizing the Blue Star network world before her, Eve fell into meditation ... ...

    " lack of soul..."

    He felt his godhood pounding, like the heart of a previous life.

    "The human consciousness... ...can it?"

    At this moment, he suddenly came up with a bold idea.

    Bluestar's virtual reality technology has been developed rapidly, and the network connection has become the main way of playing new online games ... ...

    In that case... ...is it possible to borrow the human consciousness on the Blue Star through the Internet channel ?

    That's right ! I can connect the blue star human consciousness through the network channel, and then through the world tree created body birth, thus realizing another kind of elf birth !

    Other Gods may not be able to do this, but He, who has the most special "lifeship" and the coordinates of the Blue Star network, can !

    I can completely "develop" a game on the network of Blue Star, let human beings come to this world as "players" !

    And in this case, there is no need to worry about death, because human beings are only connected to the spirit through the tree of the world, and their souls still exist in the Blue Star, and once the body dies, their conscious connection will be disconnected, awakening from the Blue Star, and life-threatening !

    In this way, you can create an army of players who are not afraid of death ! To rebuild the elf civilization !

    At the same time, players can also help him to gather the world's elf people, even help him spread the faith !

    The thought of this makes Eve feel more and more excited.

    And... ...not only that !

    I can also modify the law of birth of the body, "war sacrifice" this skill slightly transformed into the body instinct, so that the player after the arrival of each upgrade, will also feed back themselves !

    They upgrade, they will also gain benefits, a small amount makes a lot, will also gain a lot of divine power value !

    Think of the crazy liver kings of the Internet players in the past life, Eve thinks the whole thing is very interesting !

    As long as they can upgrade, as long as they can get stronger, they can do everything !

    It's a fine leek !

    When the time is responsible for their own operation, all things to the player to do, oneself only lie down to collect the divine power value enough !

    " i'm a genius!"

    Thinking of this, Eve almost couldn't help but act immediately.

    But soon, he put up with it.

    "Let's settle the matter here first."

    After making this decision, Eve withdrew from the divine space.

    Attention again came to the hall of the Natural Temple, where the two elves were still on their knees.

    Saint Alice bowed her head, praying and repenting :

    " alice is so stupid... really..."

    "How could Mother God really abandon Alice... ...and Alice's faith is still not pious enough..."