Chapter 93, don't die !

That's hundreds of heavily armed elves !

    They are different in shape, most of them wearing gorgeous armor, but they are all young spirits.

    They were armed with all kinds of weapons, and their faces were wild, and they looked at the Orcs like their father's enemies :

    "It's abominable ! How did you get so fast ? I haven't eaten my meal yet!

    This one was dissatisfied.

    " there's an npc down again!"

    This one was with an exclamation of surprise.

    "Damn ! Come on, everybody ! Help them!

    This sound was urgent.

    "What's that in the sky ? Is it a dragon?"

    The sound was astonished and curious.

    "So handsome ! Screenshot Screenshot!"

    This one was excited.

    "A screenshot of an egg ! That's the enemy ! Go in and protect npc ! It's all about experience and contribution!

    This one... ...seems to be so heartbroken that I can't breathe.

    "To ! Get in there ! Protect the npc!"

    " ula!"

    Their voices, full of madness.

    The strange elves of support looked at the falling flames from a distance, looking excited and angry, like a dragon that had been violated against the scales.

    They're the same players !

    After the encirclement of the Orc hunting team before, plus those second test of the liver emperor, now reached the black iron level of players have approached 400 people, this time is considered to be out of the nest !

    After all, from experience, the rewards for all mainline tasks are extremely rich !

    Listening to their cry, feeling the true concern in the words, the elves of the Flame Tribe red-eyed.

    "The genie ! It's a genie ! It's our people who have come to meet us!"

    An old elf choked up.

    In a flash, the morale of the Flame tribe was renewed !

    And the Orcs' team was a little confused by the sudden attack.

    "Where are so many elves coming up?! "

    Looking at the hundreds of tall figures and the gorgeous equipment behind him, the Orc priests were numb.

    The chief priest of Jushan did not tell the secret action of Blackstone, and the oracle of Ural was not published, so now ordinary priests and Orcs do not know the changes in the forest of the elves ... ...

    The hundreds of elves that popped up out of nowhere really scared them.

    And Philosir, in the eye, lifted up her staff and commanded :

    "Reinforcement has arrived ! Let's work together, and we'll break out!"

    It's just that when the strange elves are engaged, the Orcs are stunned.

    Because they found that the elves were extremely poor in strength, at most in the middle of the black iron position, and the combat experience was very poor.