Chapter 184 The New Gods

When the little salt meow opened his eyes, he found himself in a magnificent temple ... ...

    Demasia was once summoned by the goddess, and several other people have watched Demasia's exchange with the goddess from the perspective of plot animation, so there is some psychological preparation.

    It's just that when they look around, they're surprised to find that it's not the temple that seems to be in the stars in the original animation.

    Of course, the style and scale of the temple are still the same, the vast space, the giant stone pillars, the sacred and spectacular reliefs... but the two sides are already very different.

    Not a deep and magnificent river of stars, but an ancient dense forest !

    The temple seems to be located high, although high, but still can see the grandeur of the forest.

    This perspective is a bit like a bird's eye view of the Elf Forest from the trees of the world, but the forest is significantly richer.

    Its forest landscape looks like the Elf Forest, but if you look closely, you can find that the plants here seem to be more ancient and dense than the Elf Forest, and are full of some precious species even belong to the legendary tree species ... ...

    Several players even saw the solar fir ! that was hundreds of meters high. Hundreds of meters of !

    This is rare in the Elf Forest, generally no more than 30 meters high, and the players encountered are regarded by others as the European Emperor's precious tree species can be seen everywhere.

    Several people even subconsciously began to calculate in the mind, if these sun shirts as building materials, can exchange in the Holy Lady where how much contribution ... ...

    The results were a little scary.

    At least the little salt meow feels, her whole possessions, may not even match a tree here ... ...

    Not to mention, it's just the most common and unassuming tree in this forest !

    There are more players who can't name, but at a glance know the extraordinary products of the precious plants !

    If the Elf Forest gives the player the feeling is a dream forest away from the world, then the present rich mysterious and ancient magnificent world, but let the player remember the fairy tale of Eden !

    Even so far apart, players can still feel the life of the forest.

    This almost overflowing vitality even poured into the lofty temple, combined with the unique divine breath in the temple, and let a few people's hearts can not help but have a sense of awe and small ... ...

    They even shocked to find that each breath of their own, even can make their experience value have a certain improvement, and the individual panel attribute will also have a slight improvement !

    This discovery, let a few players more shocking, but also more excited.

    They took a deep breath almost at the same time, hoping to rub a little more experience.

    Even faintly, they have the urge to meditate and exercise here !

    Where the hell is this ?

    Is the life force and magic in the air even so rich ?

    Is a few people shocked, a kind and majestic voice resounded in the hall, will a few people's thoughts back :