Chapter 155 The Admirable Chosen

Looking at the system update instructions, Li Mu spirit a shock :

    "The good feeling system is really strengthened!"

    "Incentive bonus ? And the mall discount and the lucky value?

    "Well ? Can you double the markup ? That is to say equivalent to the general net swims in the double task experience!

    "Skills, Classics and Resurrections can be discounted by up to half ? How much of a contribution would it have to save!

    "And... ...lucky values ? That's good ! The same level of equipment, good special effects and bad special effects are really very different ! This high-feeling player is not brought with the European aura?

    "No wonder Demasia said he was finished... ...the system has been released, and the gap between high-favorable players and low-favorable players has been completely widened, especially the mainline tasks, each of which is extremely rewarded."

    Li Mu's heart is extremely excited.

    You know, he's the best thing about this system.

    He's the most prestigious man in full service !

    "Well... by the way, what's my overall prestige score now?"

    Think of here, Li Mu hurriedly entered the profile column.

    After the game was updated, the player's profile added a column, that is, the comprehensive reputation evaluation score.

    And to Li Mu's surprise, his score is 100 !

    Scores also have gold frame special effects, shiny, look like vip members, have a very tall feeling.

    Not only that, but here's a systematic review :

    "As a well-known Chosen, you have gained the admiration of the elves."

    "Your overall prestige rating is: Admiring!

    “yes!”

    Li Mu can't help clenching his fist and bursting an English sentence.

    Then, he can't wait to open the mall interface.

    Mall interface and before had a subtle difference, and Li Mu entered the moment, the system unexpectedly appeared sweet voice special effects :

    "Welcome to you, the awe-inspiring Chosen!"

    Not only that, accompanied by the voice, but also the lovely q version of the goddess holding fireworks in the side of the special effects.

    "Interesting!"

    Li Mu a bright eye, subconsciously screened a picture, and then checked the exchange mall.

    Sure enough, the exchange price of all non-equipment items on the shelves has been halved !

    In the lower right corner of the equipment exchange column, there is a golden icon of the lucky buff (1 / 1). The following is a statement :

    "Congratulations, the honorable Chosen ! You're lucky to be 100 !. You must get rare special effects for equipment exchange!"

    Admirable... ...must get special effects ... ...

    The corners of Li Mu's mouth have gradually grown ... ...