Chapter 28 Goblins, you've been fooled

In the ruins of the cold jade.

    Green-skinned Goblin was scattered, sitting in twos and threes, some sleeping, some cooking cauldrons on a bonfire, smelling unspeakable, and others gathered to play with dirt ... ...

    Four elves and a "human girl" crept in a grass not far away, is the establishment of the transport array after the lurking players special attack team.

    Looking at those in the distance, even if the collapse is still difficult to hide the magnificent ruins, the little salt meow can not help but send out a marvel :

    "That's how beautiful the city should have been."

    The coo bird closed his eyes and listened to it, and his look became a little solemn :

    "There are so many Goblins, and I can't hear much hidden in the ruins except what we saw, and... there are some powerful breaths, probably black iron, one of which is very bleak and terrifying."

    " hissing"

    Hearing the news, several electors took a breath of cool air.

    "It's a good thing that the players didn't rush up, or I'm afraid it's going to be a wave of destruction.

    Boxed lunch solemnly said.

    Li Mu tapped Demasia's shoulder gently, way :

    "Demasia, as planned, the three Goblins who play with the earth over there feel that they are not strong, the equipment is poor, should not have level 10, can lead the monster to depends on you!"

    Demasia : ... ...

    He pulls out an ugly smile :

    " may i... may i not go?"

    " no."

    The four of them spoke in unison.

    Demasia : ... ...

    "Hey, forget it. The wind is cold and the water is cold..."

    Demasia gave up the struggle, and with his long flowing hair, he rose from the grass.

    ……

    The edge of the ruins.

    The three Goblins sat around, playing with the earth with joy, and from time to time they made a strange smile of "ga ya".

    Suddenly, a stone flew from behind, not crooked not slanted, just hit one of the head.

    "Knock!" One moment, and the blood came out.

    Goblin, who was hit, was instantly confused.

    It stood up and looked left and right, just in line with a companion.

    Anger immediately came up, it shouted strangely, "paw" had to cut the companion a brain collapse, make the other side a stunned.

    And then the two Goblins wrestled ... ...

    " knock!"

    " knock!"

    Two more stones flew in, with excellent accuracy, and hit the brains of two scuffled Goblins.

    And the third Goblin stood up, stared wide, pointed to the distance "ah ah" and shouted.

    The two Goblins, attracted by the voice of their companions, stopped and looked in the direction it was guiding ... ...