Chapter 102 Dragon Husky

Myriel struggled.

    The abominable evil spirit limited its range to a three-kilometer radius.

    But when he looked at it, he found there was no food !

    "God ! Is the great Lord Myriel going to starve to death here? "

    It is an underage teenage dragon, is when the body grows, eats a lot.

    And hunger has been rarely experienced since it made its home in a castle in the Dark Mountains.

    At that time, the Orc tribe would have everything it needed ready.

    Thinking of the simple and capable Orcs, and thinking of the cruel and crazy long ears, Myrier felt that his future was getting darker and darker.

    "Do you... really have to give in to those long ears?"

    Thinking of the taste of the kebab, Merrell swallowed his spittle, but soon shook his head :

    "No ! No ! How can Myriel bow to the forces of evil?"

    It seems to forget ... ...

    I've bowed my head twice.

    And then, a more attractive meaty smell floated over.

    Myrier sucked his nose and felt his hunger getting stronger and stronger for a moment, while the ambergris could not help but flow all over the floor.

    "Sucking... ...it smells good... ..."

    Its body moved subconsciously, heading in the direction of the fragrance.

    Over a small hill, Myrill soon discovered the source of the aroma on the edge of the town ... ...

    It's little salt meow.

    She was roasting on a bonfire with two male elves, which sizzled with oil and sprinkled with unnamed spices and honey, and the seductive smell could be smelled from afar.

    And on their side, the meat of Warcraft piled up as high as a hill !

    Seeing the huge faucet that suddenly emerged, and the shiny longan and tangled little expression that looked straight but seemed to force themselves not to look this way, the little salt meow's eyes smiled into crescents.

    She took a skewer of grilled meat from the bonfire and put it to her mouth. The meat was fragrant.

    Salty and tender meat is delicious, burnt and shiny fat melts in the mouth, and the greedy taste makes her eyes slightly bright.

    The skills of the Northeast buddies are really powerful !

    And seeing her enjoying appearance, Myrill's eyes lit slightly and drooled more.

    Little salt meow looked at it, and it immediately put away its expression.

    Myrill raised the faucet proudly, pouted the dragon's mouth in anger, and gasped for breath, but his eyes kept glancing this way, like a large husky.

    Seeing it like this, little salt meow showed a friendly smile.

    She took a bunch of twigs from the campfire and put them between her nose and sniffed ... ...

    Well, it smells good !

    She made an intoxicated expression, then raised the meat skewers, to the little black dragon seduction way :