Chapter 9 Hot Promo

Li Mu, male, 22 years old, ordinary-looking, ordinary family, is an ordinary Chinese college student.

    However, he has another identity as a virtual reality game anchor.

    Since two years ago virtual reality games are hot around the world, love games and live broadcasts he has joined the anchor army, with good eloquence and jokes, but also a small income.

    But unlike many single-game anchors, he focuses on reviews of virtual reality games, and in his words, while the various virtual games that are emerging are getting better, none of them have really wowed him. To make him want to play all the time ... ...

    Industry, he also has a nickname "picking king", specializing in all kinds of virtual games.

    In fact, it's normal.

    Although virtual reality networks have been fully developed in recent years and stealth cabins have already entered many ordinary people's homes, most virtual engines on the market are still too poor in performance, and there are always ironic bugs in the game.

    And Li Mu, by finding out this bug, wins the audience a smile.

    Sitting in front of the computer, making a cup of instant coffee for himself, Li Mu opened his anchor backstage.

    "The new issue of Komu Review is looking for a target."

    Looking at the data on the backstage, he sighed.

    Recently, the quality of the new games has been so poor that he doesn't even want to evaluate them.

    This is also because virtual reality has made many people see business opportunities, all kinds of bull ghosts/snake gods crowded in to develop games, but limited to technology, many companies produce games of terrible quality ... ...

    Li Mu is also a small famous anchor, those garbage games he is disdainful, he likes, only those burning money masterpiece !

    After all, looking for bugs in masterpieces is the only way to feel accomplished !

    "It's been a week. Look at what's new on the platform."

    While humming a ditty, Li Mu side click open virtual game recommendation platform network.

    His eyes swept over the advertisements, but there was no pause.

    "Fairy again ? It's a bad story, isn't it ? Another five-haired special effects....

    "Fire category ? Well, it's okay, but there's already a lot of good works... and I've done this kind of thing in the previous installments, and I'd like to change my taste this time.

    "Beautiful girls develop ? Hey hey hey hey... ...this is good... ...not bad... ...no no, I don't want to be titled yet."

    He talked to himself as he browsed the game ads.

    "Hmm?"

    Suddenly, his movement a meal, the mouse stopped on an ad.

    " elf country?"

    It was an unassuming ad, with the cover of a towering world tree, and a beautiful and holy blonde elf was closing his eyes and praying to the world tree.

    Although the elf girl on the cover is very good, but in the vast virtual game ads, such a cover is at best excellent.

    After all, the cover is face, good-looking cover who can't do ah ! And the cover does not match the real thing, simply not too much ... ...