Chapter 56 Players' Cultivation

[dinging]

    [The goddess of mercy listens to your prayers, and as a reward for finding ancient books, she will teach you the "elemental idea"]

    [You get the magic exercise method: Elemental Ideas

    [You unlock the auxiliary cultivation function. Currently, you can load the skill: "Elemental Ideas"

    With the wonderful sound of the system, Li Mu and Demasia's game system bar immediately unlocked the skill function, and inside also added a magic exercise method: Elemental Ideas !

    They can click to view at any time, and with the help of the game system to practice !

    "It's done!"

    The two of them were happy.

    And then, a few more purple system information floated through all the players' vision.

    [Notice]

    [Congratulations to player "Li Mu Demasia" for finding the precious epic cultivation ancient book "Elemental Dark Ideas"! "The Idea of Elemental Darkness" has been on the shelves of the exchange mall, "Elves Country" cultivation function officially opened!]

    [As the discoverer of ancient books, player "Li Mu Demasia" received a one-year exchange draw of "Elemental Ideas", with a draw ratio of 0.5%, which is calculated in the game]

    [All players enjoy 50% discount within one year of the skill on the shelf. The discount time is calculated based on the in-game]

    Turn on the cultivation function ? Skill on Shelf ? Draw ?

    Li Mu and Demasia were stunned at the same time.

    They hurriedly checked the exchange system and found that there was a skill exchange page.

    But so far, there's only one purple epic, "The Elemental Idea" !

    "It's an epic skill!"

    Li Mu sighed slightly.

    He clicked on the details of the skill ... ...

    [Elemental Ideas] Purple Epic Magic Exercise, which can exercise magic and elemental affinity, can be used to the peak of silver (level 70), contributors "Li Mu", "Demasia"]

    [Redemption requirements: Contribution of 5000 points (50% discount)]

    In order to allow players to exchange skills quickly and enter the state of cultivation, Eve did not set the exchange price of skills very high.

    Now that the contribution function is officially enabled, players who reach level 11 can get a certain contribution even if they do some daily tasks.

    So if you're willing, anything's possible !

    Not only that, Eve also set up the auxiliary cultivation system, all the genuine skills redeemed in the exchange system, can get the auxiliary cultivation of the game system, accelerate the speed of improvement !

    As for those who are privately taught "piracy", there is no such benefit.

    Well, it's as if only the starting point and the book city's genuine readers can enjoy this chapter of the net.

    In addition, in order to stimulate the player's enthusiasm for finding kung fu, Eve also set the kung fu discoverer's one-year draw reward.

    In other words, as the discoverer of skill, within one year after being put on the shelf, he can get ! of the contribution of other players to exchange skill.