Chapter 60 Inauguration of Novice Village !

Game time always flies.

    Under the temptation of equipment and upgrade, the players also broke out of unprecedented passion.

    One after another, there are also many players accumulated enough contribution, changed into the coveted equipment.

    And the most surprising thing about Eve was that the golden legends he put on the shelves were quickly exchanged.

    Not only that, but it's all one person who redeems these golden legends.

    Nickname Eve is also familiar, called Little Salt Meow, is the president of the "Meng Meng Committee".

    This female player is a mage, love fireball, but always can't play, Eve is very impressed with her ... ...

    And after a little attention, Eve knew that after the golden legend of the mage equipment on the shelves, the girl began to pay free in the full service contribution ... ...

    Some players counted, in order to collect contributions, she spent at least 20, 30, 000 ... ...

    "The local tycoon... "

    Eve sighed and recalled her poverty on the Blue Star.

    There's no real balance in the world of online games ... ...

    No, Krypton gold, can you get stronger ?

    Well... ...except for some pig farm game.

    And a month after the recovery of the Holy City, the construction of the Elf Town was finally over.

    At this moment, this player stronghold under the tree of the world has a large scale, except for the lack of walls, has been a quite charming small town.

    Not only that, but because of the interest of the players, the town is not the same as the traditional elf architecture, which is full of a variety of European, Chinese, Japanese and even Arab classical architecture on the Blue Star.

    Several landscape architecture and civil engineering major players to the maximum of their learning, these different styles of architecture gathered together, but not abrupt, but a different taste.

    And between the buildings, is unique gardens, as well as a variety of green belts, strewn alternate, let the whole town as if located in a sea of green leaves and flowers, also reflect the spirit of "natural" sex.

    It is said that in order to design the town's architecture and scenery, players even issued a reward in Blue Star, consulting many industry bigwigs.

    And the end result is that Eve just wanted players to build a casual, as long as they could live on the line of strongholds, in the magic bonus they tossed more and more exquisite, more and more beautiful.

    Among them, the player construction team led by the bird contributed the most.

    It is said that her dream was to build a town with all kinds of styles from all over the world, but she didn't expect to have this opportunity in the game.

    This makes Eve seriously wonder if the players she has chosen are heavy fans of "My World" and "Sim City" ... ...

    Not only that, but players have left room for development when designing the town, which can expand further in the future.

    According to Goo Bird, that's a place for other players in the future.

    And when the town is finally built, Eve is stunned.