Chapter 5 The Resurgence of the Mother God

Oaks Guard !

    For the intelligent life of the Elf Forest and its dependent regions, they could not be more clear what this legendary sacred creature means.

    Thousands of years ago, when the Elf Kingdom existed, it was the peak of silver civilization.

    At that time, the elves were the master of the world. And the oak guard, who is his family, is the same as the angels who believe in the gods !

    In its heyday, the elf god had 100,000 natural legions, all made up of powerful oak guards.

    Even the weakest oak guard has the strength of silver !

    Looking at the size of this giant dragon in front of us, the heart of the rock is extremely turbulent ... ...

    Feeling the powerful pressure, his brain was blank.

    How is that possible ?

    Didn't the oak guards die with the fall of the elf gods ?

    Is it your own misreading ?

    He rubbed his eyes, but everything in front of him told him it was not a hallucination.

    Looking at the tall tree man, the rock felt his whole body trembling ... ...

    No, you can't go wrong. It's like this, he's seen it countless times in the tribal murals, and he can't admit it !

    It's... it's definitely the Oak Guard ! The family of the mother of nature !

    It's not ? !

    Rock's not-so-high IQ makes his brain a little unturned... ...but one thing is obvious, and that's that the other person shows up in front of them, definitely not to treat them to dinner.

    He's gonna kill us !

    An instinctive sense of crisis pervaded me.

    " escape..."

    The rock muttered a word, then as if suddenly awake general, a loud roar :

    " run away...!"

    After that, the rock even his mace also did not care to pick up, turned the head to spread the girl and ran.

    Kidding !

    At least 10 silver oak guards, he's no match !

    Even if the priests of the tribe are grown up, I'm afraid they're delivering food !

    A group of Orc mercenary had long been dazed, they opened their mouths, and then turned around at the same time, like scattered birds and beasts general, desperately began to run away ... ...

    At this moment, they had left the hunting behind, with only one thought in their minds, and that was to run for their lives ... ...

    The more you think about it, the more you think about it, the more you think about it, the more you fear ... ...

    Why would there be an oak guard ?

    The crown has fallen, and it's a well-known thing on the Segways !

    Without the blessing of God, how could there be an oak guard ? !

    No ... ...

    Is it ... ...