Chapter 1 Regenerating the World Tree

Do humans really have souls ?

    If so, what is the world like after death ? Will you be conscious ?

    When I was alive, I was full of food and support, and I thought about this.

    And each time after thinking, the answer is basically the same, that is, they must be full.

    But when I finally had the opportunity and time to verify the problem, a little confused ... ...

    It's a dark world.

    Looking at the boundless darkness before us, Igeng fell into meditation.

    First of all, I'm sure I'm dead, and then I'm in this weird space.

    Although I don't know why he still retains consciousness, he is clearly trapped here.

    Loneliness, darkness.

    The only thing you can see is two flashing clusters of light, one blue and one green.

    Ichi tried to reach out and then found that there was no body, as if it were just a mass of consciousness.

    But fortunately, I seem to be able to float like a cloud.

    Is this the soul ?

    The idea suddenly popped up.

    After a moment of contemplation, Ichio tentatively floated toward the two masses of light.

    The green one is big, and it shines, giving Yi a wonderful sense of mystery.

    The blue one is very small, and it's soft, and gives Yi Yi an incredible closeness.

    After thinking for a few seconds, I decided to touch the latter first.

    However, when I was trying to touch, countless faint prayers suddenly echoed in the space ... ...

    The voice was ethereal, soft, sacred, and seemed to have a wonderful power to calm one down involuntarily.

    Surprised, I turned his attention to the past and found that the sound seemed to be coming from the green mass of light.

    The sound of prayers was intermittent, a language I had never heard, but it gave I a wonderful sense of beauty.

    I don't understand the content, but it seems to be able to sense the countless sentimentality and despair contained in the sound.

    Curiosity triumphs over all.

    Ghostly, Ichi distracted and touched the green light.

    The moment I touched the light, the whole world changed.

    Consciousness fell into a trance in a flash, and a huge amount of information poured in like an explosion.

    I only felt a black sight, and then countless pictures emerged in consciousness

    A vast, ancient continent ... ...

    A mysterious seed from the sky ... ...

    A strange tree that broke out of the ground ... ...

    Beautiful figures born from trees ... ...

    " elf...?"

    Looking at the figure that often appeared in the magic game of the past life, the idea flashed through Ichio's consciousness.