Chapter 195 It's Time to Release the Goddess

As the intersection of the underworld and the endless abyss, the dark land of law chaos also breeds a large number of powerful monsters.

    Some of the dead of the underworld degenerate, some of the creatures that enter here by mistake are gradually eroded by the shadow, and lose their senses, some of the shadow monsters that are born naturally in the dark ... ...

    However, the number of the first two is not much relative to the many shadow creatures in the Dark Land.

    This is because the dark land is remote, the law is chaotic, and the existence of being able to enter it by mistake means that it is extremely powerful, at least legendary, and rare.

    Therefore, the more shadow creatures in the Dark Land are native shadow monsters, the humanoid shadow creatures summoned by the Dark Believers to attack the Black City.

    It's just that... ...although there are fewer dead or living creatures who fall into the dark land by mistake, but once there is, it means that it is definitely the strong of the dark land !

    Like... ...this dragon of shadows that pops up !

    In the Segways universe, all monsters that can be associated with the "dragon" can not be underestimated.

    And this shadow dragon, in fact, is some of the dragons that stray into the dark land has eroded souls, degenerate into only devour and kill shadow creatures !

    The biggest worry for the dark believers is still happening.

    When summoning the Dharma Array is about to lose its effect, it really attracts the terror of the dark land !

    This giant shadow dragon is more than 100 meters long, far from adult dragon comparison, is an ancient dragon degenerate into !

    And every ancient dragon, is at least the legendary peak of existence, the most powerful even reached the demigod !

    Feeling the frightening weight of this shadow dragon, all the dark believers realize ... ...

    They're in trouble.

    " run!"

    The leader of the dark believers did not hesitate and hurriedly issued the order.

    All the Dark Dwarves who believe in the dark gave up control of the Summoning Array in a flash, and then turned around and fled deeper into the underworld ... ...

    As soon as the dark believers fled, the summoning array, which had been barely maintained, lost maintenance and immediately collapsed.

    And the Shadow Dragon only glanced at them coldly, with brutal and chaotic eyes gleaming with brutality and excitement.

    " ho -!"

    It gave a deafening roar, then took a deep inhalation in the direction of the dark dwarves' escape ... ...

    A powerful suction came, and the fleeing dark believers were immediately sucked back.

    Stones on the ground, dirt, plants in the underground forest, even scattered shadow monsters, all flew under the suction of terror, and with the horror of the dark believers' screams, turned into a vortex, swallowed by the dragon of the shadow ... ...

    In a twinkling of an eye, the shadow of the dragon actually appeared in front of a semicircular open space !

    The army of shadow creatures who have lost control of the dark believers is in chaos, and facing the pressure of the shadow dragon, the distant ones flee quickly, while the nearest ones crawl on the ground under the pressure of the shadow dragon, shivering ... ...