Chapter 40 Isn't it? On the right?

The three Goblin priests looked at each other and snorted coldly.

    "The tribute is hidden first. Go out and see what's going on."

    "Agreed."

    " hum!"

    They stuffed the crystals of God's blood behind the idol, and then guided by the wounded Goblin to the outside of the temple.

    Time has reached late at night, a silver moon in the sky is as deep as a jade plate, and the ground of Goblin, but not a trace of appreciation of the mood.

    At this moment, the cold jade, has been completely messed up into a pot of porridge.

    Fires and shouts fill every place, making the already chaotic ruins even more chaotic under the deep night.

    When the three Goblin priests came outside the temple, they finally saw the so-called "devil".

    Goblin's eyesight was not good, especially at night, and they did not see the intruder's appearance, but they saw the eyes that gleamed in the night.

    Unlike Goblin, the elves of the Segways have nocturnal vision, and their vision is minimally affected at night, a bit like cats on the Blue Star. And their eyes, reflected by the silver moon, shined like lanterns in the night.

    Add to that the ferocity, greed and cold ruthlessness in the eyes, and the cheers and grin of killing Goblin, it is somewhat similar to the devil in the story.

    " what kind of monster is this?"

    The three Goblin priests suddenly felt creepy.

    One of them shivered and boldly sang, performing a lighting magic.

    In the holy light of the sun, a large area was suddenly illuminated, and the figure of the intruder was completely reflected in Goblin's eyes.

    " elf?!"

    Looking at the excited faces, hanging a stream of seized machetes, bows and arrows and even rags, almost dyed red by blood, three Goblins lost their voices at the same time.

    No... ...is this really a genie ?

    Elves are peace-loving creatures, even in the most difficult times of the tribe, they are limited to the expulsion of Goblin, not the slaughter !

    But these guys ... ...

    Even at a glance, the priests saw in them something the jinn would never have ... ...

    Greed, cold, ruthless ... ...

    They see Goblin as they see prey.

    They only kill for the sake of killing, and even get excited about killing.

    They even ignore their injuries for the sake of hunting, as if they were not injured.

    Not only that, but every time they kill a Goblin, they take all its belongings, even if it's just a moldy stick, a rotten rag ... ...

    Winter and the god of hunting on ! Is this the devil out of hell pretending to be an elf ? !

    Three goblin priests creepy.

    And when the Goblin priests performed the magic of lighting, their figures were also seen by the elves.

    For a moment, all the elves were bright, and the eyes of the giants made the Goblin priests feel cold.