Chapter 121 They're crazy !

Greystone was a heroic Orc warrior.

    As one of the few black iron warriors in the grotto tribe, he is not only known as the powerful Orc warrior, but also has his own independent team.

    He is 50 years old this year, has a wealth of combat experience, and has killed countless enemies.

    Even the elves have been hunted by him.

    And to the elves' assessment, in his words, is a bunch of innocent, pathetic goods !

    In his memory, he has participated in more than one siege and hunting of the elves.

    But it's the first time it's been attacked by the elves.

    What's even more unbelievable is that this time it was the elves who launched an attack on their tribe !

    It's ridiculous !

    With their numbers and strength ?

    Thousands of years ago, now the elves are a group of tigers without teeth, not rabbits !

    The rabbit tried to attack the falcon ?

    Greystone thinks the elves must be crazy.

    Even if they attack with a black dragon !

    Maybe it was the Black Dragon who took the elves ? And take them as families ? To force them to do this ?

    Greystone even had such an idea at one point.

    And the priest grew up with the appearance of a great enemy, also very puzzled him.

    The chief priest won't even let them live !

    It's an elf. Grab one, even a male, and you can get a truckload of food !

    In fact, to prevent the tribe's Orcs from panic, Jushan has not revealed the Elf Nomori, so until now, ordinary Orcs have not known what happened.

    Not only that, but the mountain didn't even dare to tell the warriors that these elves would probably come back to life ... ...

    Because in the face of an enemy that can be revived, even the most powerful warrior has a touch of fear.

    But as qualified, brain-limited warriors, they don't need to know why, just obey orders.

    So, under the command of the chief priest, Ashstone also took his own team into the army, to the hillside elves launched a charge !

    Closer, closer.

    To the surprise of Greystone, the elves saw the Orcs coming up like a torrent and were not afraid.

    On the contrary, from a distance he saw the excited look on the elf's face.

    That look, greystone is familiar !

    Every time he finishes hunting, wrestles with the rest of the tribe, gambles and drinks, that's the look !

    It's the excitement and anticipation of being immersed in entertainment.

    It's not ?

    Is it your own misreading ?

    Before he could think of something, a great deal of magic was thrown at them !

    A lot of magic !

    Is there so many aggressive mage out of the Elvens ?

    Grey stone pupil constriction.