Chapter 149 Nightingale's Good Feelings

The night was getting darker, but the elf town was still lit up under the lighting magic and torches.

    However, because the elves themselves night vision ability is very strong, so even without the lights, the nightingale can see everything clearly ... ...

    Under the leadership of Li Mu, she and her younger brothers and sisters crossed the teleport array and came to the square of the elf town.

    And as soon as they arrived, they were stunned by the wonderful city before them.

    At this moment, the elf town has changed a lot from before.

    With the addition of the second test players, the size of the Elf Town has expanded further.

    Now, it can't be called a town, but it's really a city !

    Not only that, but the players have used their imaginations, and the architectural styles of the town are more colorful at this moment.

    As if to compete, they added almost all the blue star architectural styles they could think of.

    Although the styles are different, but the buildings are connected with green spaces and gardens, green areas weaken the visual impact of different styles of buildings, but let the whole city have a different flavor.

    Especially each player's own little home in the city !

    Building a beautiful home is the hobby of many online gamers.

    And this, in the "Elves Country" reflected incisively and vividly !

    Perhaps the first test players set the tone of the city construction too high at the beginning, the second test players also competed with each other in the home construction ... ...

    And the Meng Meng committee's construction team joins, but also pushed this phenomenon to a climax !

    I don't know who started the first, every player is full of enthusiasm for the construction of the home.

    They gave full play to their talents, according to their preferences, designed their own homes, and then built with the assistance of the construction brigade of the Meng Meng Committee.

    In order to build their homes, life players have even developed new ways to play various magic skills.

    What kind of magic gave birth to building wood, petrification, hardened paving ... ......and even made cement with earth methods ... ...

    Of course, the overall style of the city is still nature-oriented, and that's Eve's rule.

    And when a building is built, it must be blessed by the goddess.

    To put it bluntly, Eve uses a little strength to activate the wood in the building.

    I can't help it. Eve's obsessive-compulsive, too.

    Since the rest of the buildings were "activated" during his recovery, if the new architectural styles were not uniform, he looked at it and felt uncomfortable ... ...

    The city is at his feet, and you can see it down, and he doesn't want the new buildings to be like the villages in the city ... ...

    Shame, no... ...shame.

    And as the players build, the elf town is more and more prosperous, fantasy is more and more thick.

    If your house sucks, you're even embarrassed to say you're a player in Elfland.