Chapter 54 The Secret Of The Slate

It was a gray slate, dyed with a layer of gray, and some vague text could be seen faintly.

    Demasia picked up the slate and her eyes were bright.

    "Master ! Brother Mu ! Let's see what this is ? Is this an elf? "

    He hurriedly greeted Li Mu in front of him.

    "Well ? Elfman?"

    Li Mu stopped and turned to look at Demasia, who was excited to hold the stone high.

    " let me see."

    He took the slate, wiped the dust off it, and observed.

    The slate seems to have passed quite a long time, the text on it is no longer clear, but the memory has always been very good Li Mu still recognized, these strange words seem to be the same source as those inscriptions outside the ruins of the emerald cold jade !

    "Maybe... ...it's the elf!"

    His heart was overjoyed.

    Words are the bearer of civilization.

    Whatever is written on this slate, it will be a major discovery for them.

    And the most important part of the quest is to find the classics of the Elf civilization !

    " where did you find that?"

    Li Mu some can't wait to ask.

    "Ahem, I tripped over this thing, picked it up and saw it, right there."

    Demasia replied, pointing to the ruins.

    Li Mu : ... ...

    What kind of luck is that ?

    He walked a few steps towards where Demasia was pointing, crouched down and lit it with a torch.

    And a light of fire, Li Mu surprised to find here seems to be buried more stone !

    He had been talking to Demasia, but he didn't notice it on the way.

    If Demasia hadn't stumbled, they might have missed !

    "Demasia ! We may have found something good. Come and help and turn out all these slates!"

    Li Mu said excitedly.

    Most of the slates were covered in ruins, showing only a corner, and if you want to see the whole picture, you have to dig them all out.

    " good stuff?"

    Demasia was stunned, and then she looked happy :

    "Damn ! You can't really knock off some ancient books, can you ? Will there be a treasure map and skill cultivation? "

    " don't yy, come help!"

    Li Mu stood the torch aside, carefully digging out the stone slabs from the ruins, while ordering Demasia.

    "All right ! All right!

    Demasia also hurriedly squatted down, assist Li Mu dig treasure.

    It took them half an hour to dig out all the slates.

    I don't know, when counting the quantity, Li Mu surprised to find that they actually dug out 73 slate !